Ruik's Carrion Crown Pt1

BBs

First Post
Xilena gives a nod, and attempts to go in front of Mal for the group's line, entering a stance as if ready to cast a spell.

OOC: Xilena is readying an action to cast Acid Spalsh on any hostiles.

[sblock=Spells]
Spells:
Spells per day
Concentration = + 5 + caster level
1st = 5
Spells Known/Save DC
0 Level Spells/DC 15: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation
1st Level Spells/DC 16: Burning Hands 1d4+1
Spells used: 2 1st lvl spell
[/sblock]

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
With Mal's spirit sight, he peers into the next room, after looking into the room for a few moments however he does not see anything. With Gor ready to lead the way into the room, they proceed. The northeast wall of this room has partially fallen, revealing the dark, murky waters of the pond outside. Moldering training dummies and other similar equipment hint that this room may have once been a training area for the guards. In the Northeast part of the room, the floor around a dark, jagged hole is surrounded by black scorch marks.

Jemal

Adventurer
Gor looks at the hole, not daring to go too near it for fear that his massive weight would cause him to fall through the unstable flooring.
"This section appears empty. Gor suggests we search the rest of this floor before descending."

Assuming no objections, Gor will turn around and head for the north door in the room they just left.
OOC:
I believe we went though the east door, so north would be the next around

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
Gor goes through the Auditorium and back into the location of the haunted doors, proceeding north to the doors they had not entered through. Mal Being close behind sees that all is clear through the door, his otherworldly senses not picking up anything. And with that Gor opens the door, Revealing a long hallway, 50ft in lengh. To the right there are 2 doors, one 5ft away and the other 45ft away on the other end. To the left there are 3 doorways 2 of which appear to be stairways, the closest being the one that goes downstairs to the dungeons and the other going to the second floor. There is a doorway all the way across the hallway, the door is shut.

OOC: Alrighty i will just assume that unless otherwise stated, the party order will not be changing and everyone will be continueing as they have been with readied actions and what not. :p also sorry if thats not what you ment to do Gor, but there was no northern door in the auditorium, and i just assumed you ment the one in the other room.

jkason

First Post
Malounen Tiliney, human druid

"I'm not a fan of things sneaking up behind me," Mal offers, pointing to the closest door. "I think we're best off clearing things as we go, before moving forward or up or down."

The Joker

First Post
Kyrus gave a nod. “A wise decision to be sure, but don’t forget we are running out of time. That siphon spirit we passed will only be out of commission for about an hour, and Im not so sure that any of the spirits trapped here can be truly harmed until we clear out this entire building.” Kyrus paced back and forth, keeping his voice low. “Perhaps thoroughness is a luxury we cannot afford here.” As he glanced around, he heaved a heavy sigh while giving a light shrug. “But then again, maybe Im being too paranoid. We should have come more prepared.

Kyrus looked to Gor as he seemed the leader. “There is no shame in retreating if to better prepare.” He motioned to the rest of the group as to set up a vote. “But of course we could press on if you all believe we are truly ready.”

Kyrus waited for responses.

Remove ads