• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S1: The Strange Case of Aif Jenkins' Farm (E13 judge) - Concluded

Manzanita

First Post
The pair head North and reach Rivensblight without incident. Despite their reservations about the city, they go in to find Boog.

How long will they search for the psion if they have trouble finding him? Are they both mounted?

Boddynock

First Post
OOC:
Eusebius has his trusty mule. He's prepared to spend a bit of time to find Boog (starting at the guru's shop where he last saw him) but Juliana might be keen to move on sooner.

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana's search will involve checking at the "Guru" where they parted earlier. Otherwise, she will generaly be testy, and perhaps oddly nervous as she wanders the streets.

Manzanita

First Post
well...I'm a bit bummed I'm not able to get you all together faster. I can't advance this thread quite yet. I'm sure we'll get rocking here soon, though.

Manzanita

First Post
OK. On we go.

Unable to find Boog in the labyrinthine city of Rivensblight, the two intrepid heroes eventually set out North towards Beth Hannon. One days travel out of town, the PCs spy a small stockaid. This turns out to be the Gypsy Inn. It is a small boarding house catoring to travelers and those who work in the forest to the East. It is a simply place; a common room with hammocks, a stable, a well, an outhouse, and a kitchen/dining room, all surrounded by a wooden Palisade. It is run by a family. It seems a better option than camping in the open or continuing on through the night.

Manzanita

First Post
It is late November, cold, and dark. Are you two planning to stay in the Inn, or are you going to camp in the open or something else?

Boddynock

First Post
As the winds whistle past, Eusebius turns to Juliana and says, "Shelter from this wretched wind is very appealing. Shall we stop?"

Boddynock

First Post
With that Eusebius dismounts and looks around for a stableboy to hand the reins to. When the animals are stabled, he opens the inn door and steps in. When he spots the innkeeper he makes his greetings, and arranges two single rooms for the night. Then, having stowed his gear (such as it is), he orders a meal and drinks for the two of them and sits chatting with anyone who is feeling talkative, until such time as Juliana appears.

[sblock=Bront]I've taken the liberty of moving the action along a bit, since you mentioned in the general thread that your access might be a bit patchy for a while. I hope Juliana won't mind too much![/sblock]

Remove ads