Sabaron vs. Darkwolf II (we need a judge)(On hold until Monday)

Sabaron

First Post
After his fight with Hanoi Xan, Sabaron feels confident and has peace of mind. He is ready to fight again.

Stipulations: None. I am amenable to any sort of match. As I forfeit insult rounds, you may set match length and conditions. If you set up a one-round win, I'll sic thugs on you. :mad:

I'll be on for 6 more hours today, then I won't be on until Monday morning, 9:30 A.M. PST

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Green Belt 0 - D1 (11-9)
Graduate of The Dojo of Nature's Wrath and Harmony
Student of the No Luck Dojo
Signature Style TIGER, WOLF, THUNDER; Dojo Style Manta Ray ; Fist of Fury(x1); Master of Emotions; Chi Strike
Yen: 0 Item: Grand Klaive - Sig Style Sword
Journeyman Judge

I accept your challenge!
5 flag speed strat..poking meowthbot to see what comes out for moves.

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron's first hand

<MeowthBot> 1: The phoenix sweeps higher than the well; shields the touch of the reptile!
<MeowthBot> 2: The staff calmly removes the palace; parts the tempest of the ki!
<MeowthBot> 3: The sword removes the cemetery and unrelentingly becomes one with the Ancient Ruins; fends off the efforts of the eyes!
<MeowthBot> 4: The wolf prances through the coast; grasps the quickening of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 5: The ki-rin swims underneath the mountain; blocks the aggression of the eyes!

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkwolf's first hand

<MeowthBot> 1: The mongoose tracks facing the coast; redirects the touch of the amphibian!
<MeowthBot> 2: The fist spins before the lake; blocks the assailment of the teardrop!
<MeowthBot> 3: The claw wounds the tower; shields the efforts of the stars!
<MeowthBot> 4: The avenging phoenix breaks the pillars; waves away the cut of the four winds! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 5: The panther dominates the island; protects against the kick of the bamboo as it completely grasps the aggression of the rain!

Remove ads