• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sabaron vs. Darkwolf II (we need a judge)(On hold until Monday)

Sabaron

First Post
After his fight with Hanoi Xan, Sabaron feels confident and has peace of mind. He is ready to fight again.

Stipulations: None. I am amenable to any sort of match. As I forfeit insult rounds, you may set match length and conditions. If you set up a one-round win, I'll sic thugs on you. :mad:

I'll be on for 6 more hours today, then I won't be on until Monday morning, 9:30 A.M. PST

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Green Belt 0 - D1 (11-9)
Graduate of The Dojo of Nature's Wrath and Harmony
Student of the No Luck Dojo
Signature Style TIGER, WOLF, THUNDER; Dojo Style Manta Ray ; Fist of Fury(x1); Master of Emotions; Chi Strike
Yen: 0 Item: Grand Klaive - Sig Style Sword
Journeyman Judge

I accept your challenge!
5 flag speed strat..poking meowthbot to see what comes out for moves.

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron's first hand

<MeowthBot> 1: The phoenix sweeps higher than the well; shields the touch of the reptile!
<MeowthBot> 2: The staff calmly removes the palace; parts the tempest of the ki!
<MeowthBot> 3: The sword removes the cemetery and unrelentingly becomes one with the Ancient Ruins; fends off the efforts of the eyes!
<MeowthBot> 4: The wolf prances through the coast; grasps the quickening of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 5: The ki-rin swims underneath the mountain; blocks the aggression of the eyes!

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkwolf's first hand

<MeowthBot> 1: The mongoose tracks facing the coast; redirects the touch of the amphibian!
<MeowthBot> 2: The fist spins before the lake; blocks the assailment of the teardrop!
<MeowthBot> 3: The claw wounds the tower; shields the efforts of the stars!
<MeowthBot> 4: The avenging phoenix breaks the pillars; waves away the cut of the four winds! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 5: The panther dominates the island; protects against the kick of the bamboo as it completely grasps the aggression of the rain!

Remove ads