Sagiro's Story Hour: Now That It's Over

SolitonMan

Explorer
Supporter
So I'm probably jumping the gun a bit, but I just received an email from Sagiro that The Crosser's Maze is available on Amazon:

The e-book link on Amazon (U.S.) is: http://a.co/63reRMA
The print book link on Amazon (U.S.) is: http://a.co/jkmoxdK

I got one copy of each - didn't want to wait for the physical copy to start!

So, I'll be busy for the next little while... :)

Thanks Sagiro!

Sagiro

Rodent of Uncertain Parentage
Thanks, SolitonMan! I just came on here to announce that I had finally published The Crosser's Maze, but you've beaten me to my own punch! :) I hope you enjoy it!

SolitonMan

Explorer
Supporter
Thanks, SolitonMan! I just came on here to announce that I had finally published The Crosser's Maze, but you've beaten me to my own punch! :) I hope you enjoy it!

I DID enjoy it! :)

I added a review to Amazon but kept it pretty short (for me). I've really liked how the character development has continued, and I'm finding the uniqueness of each character's voice is conveyed with distinction. By the time I was halfway through I guessed about where this book would end (in terms of the larger story), and I liked how it set the stage for the next volume (which is due out when, btw?;)).

Seriously Dorian, thank you. I really appreciate the efforts you've made on this, after the amazing effort of recording and sharing the story hour in the first place! I hope that your rewards ultimately transcend the time you've spent to share with so many people such a wonderful adventure.

Sagiro

Hooray! I'm so glad you liked the book, and very appreciative that you left a review. (Reviews are a big deal for self-published authors, since they can open doors for promotional opportunities down the line.)

Guess I'd better get cracking on Book 3! :)

carborundum

Adventurer
Finished! I absolutely love what you did with it! It can't have been easy to go from high magic to this, and it worked. I don't miss the dramatic combats as the characters are so wonderful. It feels like your writing has really improved, though maybe I just forgot how good it was :)
I loved the book, reviewed it suitably and can't wait for the next one :)

Sent from my EVA-L09 using EN World mobile app

Sagiro

Finished! I absolutely love what you did with it! It can't have been easy to go from high magic to this, and it worked. I don't miss the dramatic combats as the characters are so wonderful. It feels like your writing has really improved, though maybe I just forgot how good it was :)
I loved the book, reviewed it suitably and can't wait for the next one :)

Sent from my EVA-L09 using EN World mobile app

So glad you enjoyed it! But I'm afraid waiting for the next one is mandatory, as I'm nowhere near done writing it. :)

Remove ads