• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

Sagiro

Rodent of Uncertain Parentage
Fimmtiu said:
Oh, bloody hells. Was this automatic, or did everyone without the PFE just fail a tough Will save? Nice suspenseful way to start a fight...
No, it wasn't automatic. Everyone was permitted a Fortitude Save, but it was a tough one, and only Dranko and Aravis made it. Sagiro Emberleaf was okay because the party had cast protection from evil on him, afraid that he'd be more susceptible to having his mind taken over by another Eye of Moirel.

-Sagiro

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
KidCthulhu said:
Yeah, it couldn't have been a will save, which some of the party might have CHANCE of making . Had to be Fortitude.

You just need to toughen up Ernie's doughy interior. I recommend a diet of whisky and habañero peppers.

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Mmmmm Habbies, there's a rib place in town that makes an excellent Habenero barbeque sauce that doesn't sacrifice flavor for the heat. Robbs Ribbs. Gonna have to go there for lunch tomorrow.

Thanks,

GW

Fimmtiu

First Post
Kid Charlemagne said:
You just need to toughen up Ernie's doughy interior. I recommend a diet of whisky and habañero peppers.

I can see it now: a rumpled halfling in a battered hat leans against a lamp-post, waving a bottle and talking like Tom Waits... "Don't have a drinkin' problem, 'cept when I can't get a drink..."

Everett

First Post
Sagiro said:
Eridanis, I'm always glad to welcome a new reader! (StevenAC has probably earned me many readers by providing such a great format.) I think the Crosser's Maze is still my favorite extended adventure. It's neck and neck, I think, with the Battle of Verdshane, which you may have already read by now.

Observation: the Crosser's Maze is easy to love; it's such a neato... thing.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Sagiro said:
No, it wasn't automatic. Everyone was permitted a Fortitude Save, but it was a tough one, and only Dranko and Aravis made it.

Aravis? The wizard?. All those clerics and fighting types are going to have some living-down to do!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads