• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Zaruthustran said:
Another guess: do we yet know who Moirel is? Could Darkeye = Moirel?
This is our current theory, which Sagiro will neither confirm nor deny. If Darkeye and Moirel are one and the same, that means she's over 2000 years old back in our old time. That's a bad thing.

Mind you, rumor has it that the halflings mistook her for a Morel mushroom and ate her after they found her wandering, mad. That's what we're hoping, at least, and as Ernie says "it isn't cannibalism if she isn't a halfling!"

The story hour will reveal more about Moirel reasonably soon. I'm just upset by how we came about the information.

Sejs

First Post
Everett said:
I don't remember who Darkeye is / what role they play in the campaign. Who is they?
Enigmatic higher-up of the Sharshun.

Performed some very bad mental mojo on the in-game Sagiro, and is attributed to various other works of nebulous evil.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Sejs said:
Enigmatic higher-up of the Sharshun.

Performed some very bad mental mojo on the in-game Sagiro, and is attributed to various other works of nebulous evil.
In addition, no one has ever seen her; she addresses people from behind a screen. We thought she was a medusa as a result, and she very well might still be. We're just guessing with the Moirel theory.

But she's bad news.

KidCthulhu

First Post
Bad enough news that Sagiro has informed us, in a metagame way, that she's not in our league right now and a direct frontal assault would be suicide (my paraphrase, not his).

Which only makes us want her more!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads