• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

Sagiro

Rodent of Uncertain Parentage
Everett said:
Teasing us with a player character death that we won't get to read about for a YEAR? Unfair, man. Totally unfair.
As my father was fond of telling me while I was growing up: "Nobody said life was fair." ;)

Len

Prodigal Member
Sagiro said:
Speaking of which, Morningstar is likely to try one of them out next game. The bad news is: after the horrific events of last game, said spell is true resurrection.
Not the result of a marital dispute, I hope?

Enkhidu

Explorer
Sagiro said:
[...On the other hand, even after the wish, the Emperor and/or his lackey was still able to locate Ernie and Aravis by "smell." So, make of that what you will...

Someone didn't bathe in tomato juice to get rid of the musk...

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Everett said:
Teasing us with a player character death that we won't get to read about for a YEAR? Unfair, man. Totally unfair.

Well, seeing as how each update is, what, something like 1/3 to 1/2 of a session, it's more like 2-3 years before we witness the PC death.

On the bright side, we get to look forward to another 2-3 years of Sagiro's Story Hour!

-z

Zaruthustran said:
Well, seeing as how each update is, what, something like 1/3 to 1/2 of a session, it's more like 2-3 years before we witness the PC death.

On the bright side, we get to look forward to another 2-3 years of Sagiro's Story Hour!

-z

I don't think that's really fair. The campaign has been going for over 10 years, the story hour for about six (IIRC it started on an early version of the Eric Noah 3rd Edition News website, after the August 2000 release of the PHB).

While it has fallen a little further behind than it had been over the last year with Sagiro's increased family commitments, it hasn't been all that much change in how far we are behind the campaign.

Also, Sagiro doesn't want it to get the Story Hour releases too close to the campaign, lest we start making guesses at his storylines before the PCs experience them (or possibly even worse, influence the storyline by our guesses/suggestions).

Great Job, Sagiro!

Duncan

Dortmunder

First Post
map of charagan?

Is there a map of Charagan / Kivia floating around somewhere? I love this story hour and am currently re-reading StevenAC's PDFs - and I'd love to be able to see just where Oasis and Karth and Hae Kalkas etc are.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads