• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

Kaodi

Hero
Ah...

I think I'll always remember Deja Vu because of Sagiro, hehehe...

Have you guys even had a chance to do much gaming since the beginning of the summer?

Meanwhile, I won't poke you... but right now my gerry-rigged transporter is locking on to your peg leg, and I fear the only thing that will delay me energizing will be a recounting of the untold adventures of the Defenders of Daybreak... :)

Last edited:

CTSparky

Explorer
Coming to ask a few questions

First I'd like to say that the Story Hour is great. At first I was a bit disappointed (being used to the Halmae story hour), but then I got into the logbook style and I'm loving it. Right now I'm using StevenAC's pdf's and I'm on Sagiro06. ( I still have a ways to go) It is because of Steven Ac's rendering of Halmae that I thought I should try out Sagiro's.

I can't wait until I get to reading the actual bulletin board. I do have 2 questions tho and I'm sure they have been answered already, but I have to ask.

When did you switch from 3.0 haste to 3.5 haste? Did it make a big difference in the length of combats?

and now that I had to step away from my computer I can't remember the rest. So i'll ask that and be done with it.

Ohh.. I remembered now. How often do you guys play? For how long also? Any chance that one of these years a guy from CT can come up and watch?

Great time guys, and keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Remove ads