• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

Berandor

lunatic
Whew. I'm through. And what can I say except: Excellent!

Great players, very cool characters, and of course rat bastardy schemes aplenty! What amazes me most is that this campaign has not only been going on for ten or so years, but that it still expands on the story and threads laid out all this time ago.

I wonder: what would have happened in a TPK? Would new characters follow the old Company's footsteps? Would Sagiro make up a new campaign? Or would a TPK be prevented by a) a DM that always presents options for the players and b) smart players who, when it all went wrong, might have fled or turned themselves in?

A question for the players: Have you pondered going to the Spire and warning them that Parthol Runecarver might be a spy/traitor?

And to Sagiro, off topic: Someone way back posted you used to work for Looking Glass Studios? If you had a hand in the "Thief" series, another round of thanks for games that we still reminisce about and that has lend some parts of it to our role-playing experience, e.g. the typical guard going around, mumbling to himself. :)

And now: Update, please!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Berandor said:
And to Sagiro, off topic: Someone way back posted you used to work for Looking Glass Studios? If you had a hand in the "Thief" series, another round of thanks for games that we still reminisce about and that has lend some parts of it to our role-playing experience, e.g. the typical guard going around, mumbling to himself. :)
He did indeed. :D

We won't see an update for a bit; Sagiro's been crazy-busy. He and I poke one another to write, thank goodness, so we'll see whose turn it is to glare at the other person.

Solarious

Explorer
If he had anything to do with the Shalebridge Cradle, tell him he needs to make more masterpieces like that.

Do it. Do it now. Or I shall invent the device that allows people to stab one another over the internet and come looking.

Remove ads