• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

KidCthulhu

First Post
Josh, I will tell you that Aravis got only a drop of the black stuff on him, and Ernie only touched Aravis. And we turned very evil. Think what a whole lot of black stuff could do!

I also remember that in the story about the Emperor's transformation, it was mentioned somewhere that the Black Circle had been a new addition to the court just before he went all "funny", but not funny-ha-ha. We're pretty sure it was the black ooze, introduced by our dark spherical friends.

Fade

First Post
KidCthulhu said:
Clearly you need to have fewer people in the game trying to kill us. It's confusing your beloved audience.

Not to mention your beloved players.
Surely destroying the universe must have cut down the number of people trying to kill you. Of course, once the universe is restored they'll get right back to trying to kill you.

Sagiro

Rodent of Uncertain Parentage
KidCthulhu said:
Josh, I will tell you that Aravis got only a drop of the black stuff on him, and Ernie only touched Aravis. And we turned very evil. Think what a whole lot of black stuff could do!

A quick correction on this: Aravis got sprayed in the face by much more than just a drop of the black liquid. Ernie became Evil not because he touched Aravis, but because when he cast dispel evil, his hand came into contact with a single droplet of the black stuff that was still on Aravis's shoulder. Clearly, it doesn't take much!

-Sagiro

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Did "ultimate evil" or "concentrated evil" from the old movie "Time Bandits" contribute to your concentrated evil. I'm just curious. Loved that movie, and love this story hour.

GW

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Sagiro said:
Who better to honor than Queen Daynell Kalkas of Nahalm, the mighty warrior queen who slew the monstrous Hagdan Skewn on the field of battle?

-Sagiro

For no good reason whatsoever, that statement sounds to me like misdirection. I inexplicably doubt that Queen Kalkas was a mighty warrior, and I doubt that she killed Skewn in battle.

Don't know why.

-z

Remove ads