• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour: The FINAL Adventures of Abernathy's Company (FINISHED 7/3/14)

Solarious

Explorer
If history were any indication, we'll be waiting 5 years for the context of that remark. It took that long from the first mention of True Resurrection to the actual post of that run.

Everett

First Post
I agree. You can't tell us that Dranko's going to die when we won't find out how for another year or two. Well, you just did, so you CAN, I guess, but you really shouldn't. We can only be sure that he didn't die famous.

Everett

First Post
If history were any indication, we'll be waiting 5 years for the context of that remark. It took that long from the first mention of True Resurrection to the actual post of that run.

Sagiro mentioned a time-frame out to the end of the game several months ago. 2 years? 2013?

Everett

First Post
Actually, he mentioned it like two years ago and I brought it up again several months ago.

Just for comparison's sake, George R.R. Martin's A Dance with Dragons will be released in three weeks. It's the fifth book of a series that has been in progress about 4 years longer than Sagiro's campaign.

Kaodi

Hero
Actually, he mentioned it like two years ago and I brought it up again several months ago.

Just for comparison's sake, George R.R. Martin's A Dance with Dragons will be released in three weeks. It's the fifth book of a series that has been in progress about 4 years longer than Sagiro's campaign.

I think Sagiro's Storyhour and that of that... ummm... other DM in his group (what is that guys name?) have been going on for more than sixteen years at this point. I thought one of those two games was close to twenty...

Everett

First Post
Sagiro's game began in 1995, IIRC.

There's another DM in Sagiro's group? I suppose that must be Morningstar. Though there was this guy she was seeing for awhile... hmm... One Certain Step, that's right.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Sagiro's game began in 1995, IIRC.

Oh! So just a few years ago then. hahahah. Ugh. Where DOES the time go?!

There's another DM in Sagiro's group? I suppose that must be Morningstar. Though there was this guy she was seeing for awhile... hmm... One Certain Step, that's right.

Yep. Nice pair they made. Shame what happened to him. ;)

LOVE! It's all meant in goodfunlove for this most excellent Story Hour and real life group of exceptional personages! I'm envious with every post I read.

--SD

Remove ads