D&D 5E Sample adventure to test 5E in high level (15th) play. Any takers?

1625061845342.png

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
I literally posted a map a few posts up in the same post I asked for the save you just made.
Oops. So you did. (blush)

After Crimsontide, comes the Rogue.
I'll shoot another arrow at the dragon from where I am.

Attack roll 5 + 10 = 15. I'm assuming that misses, so I'll use the Bardic Inspiration D12. That's a 3, so total roll = 18.
If that hits, weapon damage = 8 (1d6+5) and sneak attack for having an ally with 5 feet = 32 for a total of 40 damage.

I will then use my movement to run behind the raised platform to the north and use my bonus action to hide. Stealth check 6 + 10 = 16. (Not great, but we'll see what happens.)

Last edited:

Oops. So you did. (blush)

I'll shoot another arrow at the dragon from where I am.

Attack roll 5 + 10 = 15. I'm assuming that misses, so I'll use the Bardic Inspiration D12. That's a 3, so total roll = 18.
If that hits, weapon damage = 8 (1d6+5) and sneak attack for having an ally with 5 feet = 32 for a total of 40 damage.

I will then use my movement to run behind the raised platform to the north and use my bonus action to hide. Stealth check 6 + 10 = 16. (Not great, but we'll see what happens.)
You hit thanks to Bardic inspiration, and the Dragon roars in fury.

You have advantage on the stealth roll if you moved less than half your total movement

This.

Also - Fighter - it's now your turn.

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
You have advantage on the stealth roll if you moved less than half your total movement
Thanks for the reminder! But to get around the corner, it will take more than half of my movement.
EDIT: Or maybe not, if I take a diagonal first. Second roll is 12 + 10 = 22.
EDIT 2: Oh, and I would have had advantage to hide anyway, from the cloak of Elvenkind.

Last edited:

Zubatcarteira

Now you're infected by the Musical Doodle
I'll move to behind the Bard, then to right in front of where the Rogue was, then use Subjective Gravity to fly 10 feet up and see if I can spot the Gish. Sharpshooter ignores non-full cover, so I just wanna see a bit of him.

Thanks for the reminder! But to get around the corner, it will take more than half of my movement.
EDIT: Or maybe not, if I take a diagonal first. Second roll is 12 + 10 = 22.

Roger. 22 It is.

I'll move to behind the Bard, then to right in front of where the Rogue was, then use Subjective Gravity to fly 10 feet up and see if I can spot the Gish. Sharpshooter ignores non-full cover, so I just wanna see a bit of him.

Yeah, you get a glimpse of him and his remaining mirror images.

Remove ads