D&D 5E Sample adventure to test 5E in high level (15th) play. Any takers?

I would be interested in giving this a try. Would a classic combo of Sorcerer + Cleric Dip be acceptable?

If Stalker doesnt want the Wizard (he was a possible yes above) then OK, but otherwise the 'Caster' role is taken.

Otherwise Cleric works? Dont have one of them yet.

If Stalker doesnt want the Wizard (he was a possible yes above) then OK, but otherwise the 'Caster' role is taken.

Otherwise Cleric works? Dont have one of them yet.
That brings up an important question. Are you looking for the Perfect Party setup, where specific roles are filled?
Regardless of the answer, I would be happy filling the Cleric role.

That brings up an important question. Are you looking for the Perfect Party setup, where specific roles are filled?
Regardless of the answer, I would be happy filling the Cleric role.

Its preferable seeing as we're trying to look out for 'caster dominance' so seeing casters next to Martials in a mixed party is the best way to go.

Tazawa

Adventurer
I would be interested in playing a non-variant human champion fighter. Let’s take it back to the basic assumptions.

Its preferable seeing as we're trying to look out for 'caster dominance' so seeing casters next to Martials in a mixed party is the best way to go.
One thing to consider. Part of the 'caster dominance' discussion is the ability to take over the niches of other classes. For example, a Valor/Swords Bard intentionally building for the combat pillar and being compared to martials. Or a Wizard taking over the job of a Rogue, and still having a pile of spell slots for other things.

So far I've recieved a Bard, and a Cavalier.

The Bard checks out.

The Cavalier was riding around on a broom of flying, lacked a magical weapon of any sort, had a wand of magic missiles, and the poisoner and mounted combatant feat.

For the sake of clarity I've suggested a few changes (Battlemaster instead of Cavalier as I want a Short rest based archetype instead of a Long rest based one so we can see how those resources play out) and a slightly different and more focused equipment (i.e. now has a magic weapon) and feat load out.

Looking for:

• a Rogue (at least 11 levels in Rogue so we can see how Reliable talent plays out). Preferably Melee orientated (although all Rogues can really do both).
  • a Sorcerer or Wizard (for the full caster love). One of these guys is a must
  • a Cleric or Paladin (or a mix of both). Pal 6/ Cleric 9 is just screaming out to be involved for mine! Druid or Warlock could also work here (Celestial Warlock is best as we're a little low on healing resources).

First in, best dressed.

Asisreo

Patron Badass
I can go Sorcerer. Draconic if you don't mind.

Whoops. Well, if Caster is already fulfilled, I can settle on Cleric

Remove ads