Sandman Trailer (and Neil Gaiman commentary)

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Love Hob too, and the relationship between him and Morpheus. He does show up again a little more in the comic series, so there's hope!
Also my favorite character in the comics, maybe in all of comics period. But what makes him great is his relationship to Morpheus. He's why I'm hoping the series gets renewed so we can see the character again

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Also my favorite character in the comics, maybe in all of comics period. But what makes him great is his relationship to Morpheus. He's why I'm hoping the series gets renewed so we can see the character again
Wow, great praise. I’m not familiar with the character but really enjoyed their interaction and would love to see more of that relationship.

I liked that each of the missing dreams had their own very distinct motivations for staying in the waking world. Gault, in particular, was moving - a nightmare who no longer wished to be a nightmare. And Stephen Fry was perfectly cast.
Stephen Fry is always great and the idea of Fiddlers Green becoming human was very intriguing, I was hoping to see more of them too and even wondered about the idea of playing a manifest location in an rpg

Mezuka

Hero
Excellent series. Have to rewatch the cat anime, fell asleep on the last part. The writer episode was too predictable.

Looking forward to watching what Lucifer and Desire will be up to in season 2.

Remove ads