• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Santa brought me [THIS] Cool Gaming Stuff!

Steel_Wind

Legend
Starting it off...

Santa (er, my wife, that is) brought me the 3.5 leather bound Monster Manual to match my leather bound PhB and DMG! Got to have em all!

Most excellently, Santa (my daughter, actually) brought me FFG's Arkham Horror board game. I'm happy.

Best wishes to my fellow ENWorlders. Share tales of your Xmas gaming loot!

Lalato

Adventurer
Unfortunately, Santa (me), had to pay for the grapefruit sized hairball to be extracted from my dog's stomach... so Santa's bag was exceeding light this year. Instead of a trip to Florida to visit Family and Friends, Santa (me) gave me a nice dinner at one of the finer local restaurants... and a night of drinking some of the finer beers available locally.

I wish I had some gaming stuff to report... Maybe Santa (my wife) will come back from her trip to Panama bearing gaming gifts... you never know. :)

--sam

Sunglar

Explorer
Strangely this year, there was no gamming loot beneath the tree. Can’t complain though! I got lots of other cool stuff, HD LCD TV, surround sound system and an 80g iPod Video… What the heck, I’ll buy myself the gaming stuff!

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, to ALL!

GeorgeFields

Explorer
I got lots of clothes. A new wallet. A new belt.

A few weeks ago, I bought myself the new Kalamar Players' Guide pdf. I still have a $20 gift card for Wal-Mart. I might add another $20 to it and order Fiendish Codices I & II.

DM_Jeff

Explorer
World's Largest City
Shattered Gates of Slaughtergard
Feindish Codex II
Frostfell Rift
Star Wars Starship Battles Starter Set + 4 boosters

I'm a happily reading fellow this morrow... :)

-DM Jeff

Kurashu

First Post
Well, they weren't tecincally Christmas gifts, but they arrived yesterday mornining from Brown (and in good shape). Too bad they took so long to get here. We could have used them last Saturday.

Heroes of Horror for me.
Complete Mage for my friend.

We bought them together to get free shipping. But since he left yesterday to Missouri to visit family, I have both. My current DM will have a field day mining Heroes of Horror for goodies. I will too when I take my mantle of DM when he leaves for college again.

Beckett

Explorer
D&D cartoon came from one of my brothers, Fiendish Codex II from the other, and my parents gave me the MMIV.

I also spent some early Christmas money on paints so I can do something with the Arcana Unearthed and Iron Heroes minis I've had sitting around for a year or two.

ETA: Oh yeah, I also got the Iron Heroes Battle Box from my parents. Very cool, with a nice, heavy steel D20.

Remove ads