• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Santa brought me [THIS] Cool Gaming Stuff!

I got the D&D animated series DVD set (very cool extras) and I can't help but crow about the Dragonlance Chronicles special edition; the thing is like the nicest bible you've ever seen. Gilded pages, bookmark, full colour artwork throughout, and (most importantly for me) it's the annotated versions of the Chronicles. Bonus!

Agamon

Adventurer
I also got the D&D animated series (from myself, though). My sister-in-law got me Dark Messiah of Might & Magic and my mom got me Starfarers of Catan.

Looking forward to some Boxing Day DVD shopping tomorrow (The Office will be mine).

Agamon

Adventurer
Ogrork the Mighty said:
I got the D&D animated series DVD set (very cool extras) and I can't help but crow about the Dragonlance Chronicles special edition; the thing is like the nicest bible you've ever seen. Gilded pages, bookmark, full colour artwork throughout, and (most importantly for me) it's the annotated versions of the Chronicles. Bonus!

Ooh, special edition. I'm reading the annotated Chronicles right now, actually (I haven't read any of my DL books for over 10 years). And I just ordered Fallen Sun/Lost Star/Vanished Moon yesterday.

The D&D Cartoon DVD collection, Shattered Gates of Slaughterguard (ordered but not yet arrived), and a mystery order from Paizo that my wife can't remember if she wrapped or not (and thus it was left at home when we came to the in-laws for the holidays).

Agamon

Adventurer
The Cardinal said:
Wii console + Zelda: Twilight Princess game

Speaking of which, I still have a gift to buy for my nephews (once I can find one). A PC game and a DS game placated them for now... :)

ssampier

First Post
Santa (me) brought me Monty Python: Quest for the Holy Grail and an ipod 30 GB Video (white).

No gaming stuff for myself. I probably have more game stuff that I could possibly use. That does not stop me from feeling like shopping (stiggybaby's probably since I buy most of my game stuff from Amazon), however.

catsclaw227

First Post
As for gaming stuff, I got:

Shattered Gates of Slaughterguard
Fiendish Codex II
Complete Mage
Dragon Magic

Though, mostly I was happy to be with my wife, so loving and beautiful, on xmas day. (it also doubles as her birthday.)

Theron

Explorer
I don't usually get gaming stuff as presents, as I have poor impulse control on that front. So I ended up with a 20" tall working replica of the infamous 'major award' from "A Christmas Story" from The Missus, and some cash from the In-Laws.

I did give The Kiddo the D&D cartoon boxed set (the Best Buy version that came with the bonus mini.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads