• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Saturday 4/14 ?

Grimhelm

First Post
Had a blast yesterday! I'm glad I showed up! I have to say that the fight with the witches will stick with me for a while. It was a very fun fight. I'm not sure what I think of my gills, however. I guess it's cravats and scarves for me for the rest of my life!

Vince, thanks for all the rewards! I think it was merited. Now I feel like we can really get to work. Anyone else get heroic abilities? If so, you should list them here. I'm curious to see what everyone else can do!

I would call myself a Staff Master, now. (That's the basis of my new abilities, anyway.) Now I just need to fashion or find or buy an even better staff. (Which reminds me, these witches have any loot?)

Grimhelm

First Post
Yes, I've noticed that. Maybe we need to think of a different way to assemble ourselves so that you aren't taking the brunt of everything...

Fyrestryke

Explorer
I got a legendary ability called Avoidance. It replaces Dodge. Basically, if I fail a dodge, instead of getting hit on a normal strike, I take minimal damage, and if it's a crit that I don't dodge, it's just normal damage. Or some such. I have a chart I can show you next time. =)

Grimhelm

First Post
That sounds pretty cool. I could see my character gaining that later on. He needs defense, but has no interest in armor. I gotta say, though, that I love being a badass with the staff. I wonder how many staff masters there are around! I might have to start my own school or something. Part of my thinking was using the staff because it was not a blood drawing weapon. Ultimately, I feel my character wishes to seek peaceful means to overcome obstacles. Still, sometimes you just have to Whack! the witch's head off, you know? ;)

Remove ads