Saturday PM: "Excision" - DRYH/Inception Hack

evilhat

Explorer
Okay, this is all updated. We've got one person on the waitlist -- we would have had two, but I decided not only to make use of optional slot #5 but add a slot #6 due to demand. I think six might be pushing it, but if we manage to stay on point (and maybe do some set-up in advance of the actual day?) we should be able to make it work.

Anyone got an idea of what the protocol is here, regarding that? Can we do planning in this thread? Should I be starting another for that?

This thread is yours to do with as you wish. We're not judgmental. What happens in this thread, stays in this thread.

And since the people that have signed up are probably subscribed to this already, this is as good a place as any to do the planning. Not that we're running out of threads or anything.

evilhat

Explorer
And another note, worth mentioning now (I forgot that this might be needed) -- as is typical for me, I run what tends to be an R-rated game for language and excessive violence!

Psion

Adventurer
And another note, worth mentioning now (I forgot that this might be needed) -- as is typical for me, I run what tends to be an R-rated game for language and excessive violence!

Thanks for the heads-up. I am less than perfectly comfortable with that, so I'll go ahead and have you drop Jasmine from this game. Thanks again and have fun!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases