Savage Tide IC thread

Myth and Legend

First Post
[sblock]Hmm this new OOC tag is poking my eyes out :yawn: Anyway for all her Wizardly might El is quite blind and deaf :D I guess being a Drow has it's advantages. I do wish Gandalf posted a bit more often though. Heck, if he's bored just trhow a demon our way or somethng.[/sblock]

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
You see that they are trogolodytes walking up, they do not seem threatening at the moment, they have various bumps and scabs all over their skin and they appear to be inebriated.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Elistina kept silent watch over the monsters. They seemed eerily damaged and perhaps demonic taint could be the source of their ailment.
[sblock=Draconic]"Halt where you are!"[/sblock]
she commanded with a cold voice in the hissing Draconic tongue.

Dragonwriter

First Post
"They're trogs, my dear gnome," Sharazek says lightly. "Do you really expect them to obey any sort of command? Other than the inborn one to roll about in filth, of course. I'm rather surprised we didn't smell them first. And don't forget this little rule about dealing with savages: give them a reason to listen. Like this!" he exclaims with a giggle.

Another bolt of lightning crashes down in front of the trogs as the spellscale calls out gruffly in Draconic, "Don't move. You answer our questions now."

Walking Dad

First Post
Darius

Darius wonders what could have caused the bumps and scabs. He will keep some distance to them.

[sblock=ooc]

Still here.

Active Invocations:
- See the Unseen
- Endure Exposure
- Draconic Flight
[/sblock]

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
the trogolodytes stop and reel back after the bolt of lightning, one scurries back into the cave, hobbling as fast as it can as the other runs to a cave wall, shrieking, as it cowers from the blast of lightning.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Elistina regarded the creatures with a calm face and poorly hidden academic curiosity. She then turned towards the charismatic Sharazek and whispered, attempting not to show how impressed she was with his force of character. The Whisper Gnome herself had never been the person in the center of the laughing crowd, nor on the podium before the gathered folk. She was the one on the side, in the shadow, waiting to do her job with as little show as possible.

Of course sometimes one could not avoid certain flashiness, magic had that special quality to it. But then again the Binder was a bit too happy to throw lightning around as if it were winter sweets. Endless magic had it's allure - the Spellscale reminded her of a certain Fey Warlock she had known in the past.

"You got their attention, but try not to fry them we need information. Ask it why it looks like it's been chewed and spit right out." the Conjurer leaned on the side as she whispered, her ghostly mount not flinching below her.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Sharazek nods to the gnome, smiling calmly. "I have no intention of making them dance an electrified jig. Unless they attack. Intimidation purposes, much like using a fireball to quiet a room and get attention focused on yourself. A big bang or flash tends to get people to notice when you're speaking," he finishes, chuckling again. The blue-scaled man drifts down with the flight magic, going towards the trog.

His nose rankles as he gets nearer, also trying to keep out of the foul creature's reach. How could such beastly things share any lineage with dragonkind? He takes a breath (and regrets it immediately), steeling himself for dealing with this malformed thing. The spellscale begins asking it some questions in Draconic in a calm, but firm, tone.

Draconic: "What caused the scabs on your scales? You hurt? Where'd other one go?"

Remove ads