Savage Tide IC thread

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
sorry for the big gap in posting, the first three of Sharazek's bolts would have killed the two creatures in the water, they sank to the bottom and you cannot tell what they are at this point.

Myth and Legend

First Post
The Gnome nodded and urged her mount forward and upward, towards the very top of the cave entrance. She peeked inside, letting her eyes adjust to the darkness beyond the rocky edge.

[sblock=Statblock for today][sblock=Special]Low-Light Vision (Ex)
Darkvision 60 ft. (Ex)
Silence (SLA) 1/day, centered on self, CL1, DC: 12
Abrupt Jaunt (SLA) 3+7/day
Cooperative Metamagic (Su) 3+7/day
Metamagic Effect (Su) 3+7/day (3 remain, magic tattoo lasts 48 hours so 4 for tomorow)
Metamagic Spell Trigger (Su)
Sieze Concentration (Su)
Instant Metamagic (Su)
Ray Deflection (24 hr. recast every day)

Energy Resistance (Fire) - 120 minutes
Fliy - 120 minutes
[/sblock]

Yellow for persisted spells.

0 level: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
1 level: Shield, Mage Armor, Nerveskitter x 2 (Sc), True Strike, Grease x2
2 level: Glitterdust, Web, Cat's Grace, Rope Trick, Baleful Transposition (Sc), Create Magic Tattoo (Sc), Slide, Greater (Sc),
3 level: Phantom Steed x 2 1, Stinking Cloud, Haste, Mage Armor, Greater (Sc), Unluck, Spiderskin (Underdark),
4 level: Ray Deflection (Sc), Resist Energy, Mass (Sc), [Quickened] True Strike, Burning Blood (CAr), Celerity (PHBII)
5 level: [Empowered] Shivering Touch, Teleport, Fire Shield, Mass (Sc), Fly, Mass (Sc), [Split Ray, Empowered] Ray of Enfeeblement
6 level: [Split Ray, Repeat Spell] Ray of Clumsiness, Resistance, Superior (Sc), Freezing Fog, [Split Ray, Empowered] Enervation (+2 cl)[/sblock]

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
Derrenil

The drow flies along nearby the gnome and her mount -- being sure to leave some distance between them so that they wouldn't both be caught in some area of effect -- a lesson she learned the hard way a long time ago.

She looked deep into the welcome darkness of the cavern, looking for anything of note.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Sharazek giggles as he flies up to join the gnome and the drow. "Divinations to know what is ahead? Where would be the fun in that? We're adventurers! Heading into dangers unknown is what we do!" he states with a grin.

The blue-scaled man peers into the dark, but without any real way to see in it, he just sees shadows. "Hm. Perhaps Amon would have been a good idea... Though I don't like him. Or maybe Tenebrous... Someone to let me see in these miserable shadows." He sighs and frowns a little. "Dragon blood has its uses, but my ancestors didn't think to pass on their dark-sight. Greedy creatures," he says with a chuckle again, his good humor ever-present.

Myth and Legend

First Post
The Gnome touched the tight bun on the back of her head, making sure the hair has been neatly compressed buy her piece of leather rope. "Maybe I should do the curled braid double buns tomorrow?" she thought to herself distantly as she watched the magnificent Spellscale. Perhaps she showed more then pure academic interest in the source of his power.

Elisitina sighed and retorted, but not without a faint smile on her lips. "Heading into dangers unknown is what dead adventurers do In my experience. The powers of the Lower Planes and those who meddle with them are not to be trifled with. I personally prefer Divining the target, Teleporting in, doing what needs to be done, and then Teleporting out. Efficiency is what has kept me alive until now. Even if it is... boring as you would put it."

With the barrage of lightning a moment ago the Conjurer saw little point in asking Sharazek to keep his tone down. Whatever element of surprise they had, it was now lost. So she kept on her guard and made the best of the situation - such a positive person to talk to was quite refreshing.

[sblock=Statblock for today]This includes the persisted buff spells:
Initative: + 7, HP: 86/86, Fort: +17, Ref: +15, Will: +19, AC: 28, Ranged Attack: +13, Energy Resistance (Fire): 30

[sblock=Special]Low-Light Vision (Ex)
Darkvision 60 ft. (Ex)
Silence (SLA) 1/day, centered on self, CL1, DC: 12
Abrupt Jaunt (SLA) 3+7/day
Cooperative Metamagic (Su) 3+7/day
Metamagic Effect (Su) 3+7/day (3 remain, magic tattoo lasts 48 hours so 4 for tomorrow)
Metamagic Spell Trigger (Su)
Sieze Concentration (Su)
Instant Metamagic (Su)
Ray Deflection (24 hr. recast every day)

Energy Resistance (Fire) - 120 minutes
Fliy - 120 minutes
[/sblock]

Yellow for persisted spells.

0 level: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
1 level: Shield, Mage Armor, Nerveskitter x 2 (Sc), True Strike, Grease x2
2 level: Glitterdust, Web, Cat's Grace, Rope Trick, Baleful Transposition (Sc), Create Magic Tattoo (Sc), Slide, Greater (Sc),
3 level: Phantom Steed x 2 1, Stinking Cloud, Haste, Mage Armor, Greater (Sc), Unluck, Spiderskin (Underdark),
4 level: Ray Deflection (Sc), Resist Energy, Mass (Sc), [Quickened] True Strike, Burning Blood (CAr), Celerity (PHBII)
5 level: [Empowered] Shivering Touch, Teleport, Fire Shield, Mass (Sc), Fly, Mass (Sc), [Split Ray, Empowered] Ray of Enfeeblement
6 level: [Split Ray, Repeat Spell] Ray of Clumsiness, Resistance, Superior (Sc), Freezing Fog, [Split Ray, Empowered] Enervation (+2 cl)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads