Savage Tide IC thread

s@squ@tch

First Post
Derrenil

"Why does the gnome keep giving me the evil eye?" thinks the drow to herself, behind the cowls of her cloak,"She has shown no inclination towards telepathy, but I might have to prepare such mind shielding magicks in the future if this continues...."

The turtle has now annoyed her, as someone of her stature should not be sent out on an errand such as this -- to offer a 'mighty' dragon turtle the sum of 250 gold per month not to attack a ship.

Derrenil is of the right mind to start her own pirate crew and hold this island for ransom for a larger sum than that.....

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
To echo M&L, ethandrew has disappeared in the past, but shows up sooner or later.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Emraag looks at the PCs for a moment, " I will accept the tribute, you may now pass through, the pirates would go to a cave in the back." He says, motioning to a small opening far back in the cove.

Myth and Legend

First Post
The Whisper Gnome rubbed her chin as she directed her mount down to the boat and signalled the others to float down with her. She wasn't much for leading, but it was apparent that the longer they lingered, the better the chance of this turtle to find some form of wit in it's head and ask for a sum of gold that would actually matter. "Thank you Emraag, your assistance will be appreciated greatly. Now we must be off and pursue our enemies."

She then signaled the captain to head towards the den of their enemies, brimming with arcane energy as she recited the verbal components to her spells in her mind.

Walking Dad

First Post
Darius

Astound that the turtle's modesty was no trick, Darius follows the tiny wizard.

[sblock=ooc]

I'm frankly not sure what he should do else.

Active Invocations:
- See the Unseen
- Endure Exposure
- Draconic Flight
[/sblock]

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
As you advance into the cove, you approach a wooden structure. Seemingly held together by brine and urchins, this rickety pier of rotted wood and gigantic bones looks as much a scavenger-picked corpse as a derelict berth. Twin rows of skulls impaled upon spears line the pier, their eye sockets flickering with otherworldly green flames and venting sickly vapors. This unnatural light illuminates an eerie path into the darkness of a yawning entrance of a yawning cave entrance fifteen feet above the surf below. two fins protrude out of the water below the pier and circle around.

[sblock=OOC]Everyone that cannot fly needs to make a DC 15 balance check to avoid falling into the water, everyone near the skulls needs to make a fortitude save as well.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Darius

Darius uses his spectral wings to avoid both pier and fumes. He quickly uses his magical senses to check the fume for magic.

[sblock=ooc]

using Magic Insight to Emulate Detect magic.

Active Invocations:
- See the Unseen
- Endure Exposure
- Draconic Flight
[/sblock]

Remove ads