• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Save the Hive, Save the ENWorld!

Whitemouse

Banned
Banned
Well I need to head out in 40 minutes and I need a quick shower. So for now I'm gonna have to go.

Don't be sad I'll be either tonight or tomorrow. :)

Ginnel

Explorer
Hmmm... Lets see..

We have a rat, a cat, a dog, a frog, a mouse and occasionally a big foot. The hive needs another animal.

I want a Panda :) lets see if we can rope one of those in or I could just change my avatar hmm.

http://www.hung-truong.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/Pandamonium.jpg I have that on a T-shirt though the background is grey might just use that hmm.

*Dance's around the Hive to Safety Dance and Dare*

my brother just bought a £700 computer to play warhammer-online with and other stuff I presume, my computer only turns on without crashing when it feels like it, I'm so jealous :eek:

hafrogman

Adventurer
I've got a gamer friend thats into birds. Should I invite her?
Yup.
*Dance's around the Hive to Safety Dance and Dare*
We can dance if we want to.
We can leave your friends behind.
Because your friends don't dance,
and if they don't dance,
well they're no friends of mine.
my brother just bought a £700 computer to play warhammer-online with and other stuff I presume.
A 700 pound computer?!?! Geez that's heavy, hasn't he heard of miniaturization?

Darth K'Trava

First Post
I ate it one day there.

It seemed odd the only time I saw you was when one of us was getting on or off the elevator.

And finding out we were on the same floor of the same tower.... :uhoh: ;)

Sorry I didn't show up for drinks that night; I was too tired and crashed early. Too early for being at a con... one woulda thought I was having to go to work instead, considering the hour I crashed.... 10PM.... :confused:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Aw man, I can tell my community supporter thing ended cause I have that stupid add on the side of my EnWorld page. Like I really need every freaking page condensed. :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads