• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Save the Hive, Save the ENWorld!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I wanted Fargo to die something fierce. I suppose he is to Eureka as McKay is to Atlantis. :]

I like him occasionally, but there seems to be too many shows focusing around him and his stupid antics. When he's there on the sidelines and making silly comments, I think he's fine.

Still sort of sad about Stark. Not sure why the actor wanted to leave the show though. I think the show will survive without him, but it will be tougher. Only the loss of Alison/Carter/Henry I think would REALLY kill the show. Stark is almost, but not QUITE one of the top group. Few other people that are important and would be missed, but not quite at Stark's level [Like Jo and Chloe]. Everyone after that is pretty random throughout the show anyway [the cook, Fargo, Zane, etc] or show up one time and disappear.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Save the Hive, Save the ENWorld!
Save the world! Heal the world; no more pollution, no more industry, no more waste! :]

HEY! I just had a great idea. Elves of the Tale will be well suited to be Geomancers and Ley Line Manipulators/Users. Their buildings will literally grow out the earth.

Not plant growth, mind you, but steel and stone! :cool:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Still sort of sad about Stark. Not sure why the actor wanted to leave the show though. I think the show will survive without him, but it will be tougher. Only the loss of Alison/Carter/Henry I think would REALLY kill the show. Stark is almost, but not QUITE one of the top group. Few other people that are important and would be missed, but not quite at Stark's level [Like Jo and Chloe]. Everyone after that is pretty random throughout the show anyway [the cook, Fargo, Zane, etc] or show up one time and disappear.
I'm personally glad that Stark is out of the picture. At least Carter now has a chance of being with Allison. That was a future I am definitely for.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Yeah. :p Lumberg is my hero. Sometimes I just want to bring a coffee mug to work, sip from it, and then say "Yyyyeeeeaaaaaahh... um hi... uhhhmm.. I'll going to need you to go ahead and come on in on Saturday."

Ginnel

Explorer
I've been jogging/walking 30 mins 2 times a week for last month or two, stepping it up to 30 mins 3 times a week now, but I don't seem to be really improving now which is concerning, about 20 mins of running and I have to stop running.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads