(Saved!) Spirit of the Century: Legend of the Forbidden City

nephlm

First Post
I've never played before SotC, but have read the rules a couple of times. I'd love the opportunity to play.

If you get enough people for a go, sign me up. Actually, I've never heard of gameday before, just happened to see the post of Fred Hicks blog and so here I am signing up.

My time between now and then is kind of tight, but let me know if there is something I should do to prep.

--nephlm

madwabbit

First Post
nephlm said:
I've never played before SotC, but have read the rules a couple of times. I'd love the opportunity to play.

If you get enough people for a go, sign me up. Actually, I've never heard of gameday before, just happened to see the post of Fred Hicks blog and so here I am signing up.

My time between now and then is kind of tight, but let me know if there is something I should do to prep.

--nephlm
Awesome -- that's 2.5 (you, Supplanter, and me -- I'm the half because I'm probably going to be busy letting people in/out of the building for the first hour)

There's also a Truth & Justice game in the afternoon that has open slots! :)

Goken100

First Post
Hi there. I'm on the fence about attending D&D Gameday. If I play in this game, will that be enough? I'm fine with an existing character or with just thinking fast.

So if I know there's be some SotC, I'll definitely attend. Any news?

madwabbit

First Post
Goken100 said:
Hi there. I'm on the fence about attending D&D Gameday. If I play in this game, will that be enough? I'm fine with an existing character or with just thinking fast.

So if I know there's be some SotC, I'll definitely attend. Any news?
If you show, you put us at 3.5 -- that might be critical mass. :)

There is also an afternoon Truth & Justice game, if you're looking for a continuation of indie-game action. :)

Psion

Adventurer
madwabbit said:
If you show, you put us at 3.5 -- that might be critical mass. :)

Heh. Critical mass. That's a term I often use, and yes, 3 is usually my magic number.

I'll jot you down, Goken100.

Supplanter

First Post
Psion said:
Heh. Critical mass. That's a term I often use, and yes, 3 is usually my magic number.

I'll jot you down, Goken100.

Three PCs and a GM is my favorite group size, for everything except Amber. I'm pretty happy with two-pc groups too, but can handle four okay for things like superhero games.

Best,

Jim

Psion

Adventurer
Gotcha.

However, folks, at this point I forsee the need to actually do chargen on site. I only got 3 done. If anyone has a book, please bring it. Or, if you already have a character idea brewing. Or, drop by the RPGnet 28 character thread and nab an idea...

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=302729

If needed, we can resort to some quick methods.

Remove ads