(Saved!) Spirit of the Century: Legend of the Forbidden City

Supplanter

First Post
w00t!

The game happened! I had a blast. I hadn't realized our GM was an RPG.Net legend until afterward, which makes it even cooler, but it was fun regardless. Thank you GM and fellow players!

Best,

Jim

Psion

Adventurer
Supplanter said:
w00t!

The game happened! I had a blast. I hadn't realized our GM was an RPG.Net legend until afterward, which makes it even cooler, but it was fun regardless. Thank you GM and fellow players!

I'm an RPGnet legend? I'd be curious to know how that observation came out. Did someone there say it? :uhoh: :D

Anyways thanks for playing, and I'm glad fun was had. Though the character situation didn't quite go the way I wanted, I think I learned something from it and am sort of entertaining the thought of more "skeletal" characters and letting the players mainly fill in aspects. There's no way I could come up with some of those aspects if I was making all the characters. Filling in skills and stunts, I can do.

Supplanter

First Post
I just put a mind-numbingly detailed account on my LJ where I declared the condition of the pregens just about ideal. Seriously, filling in the Skills and Stunts but leaving almost half the Aspects open was inspired. And of course you were cool about modifying the skill pyramids too, which was great. It made it easy for me to get a character into playable shape pretty quickly.

Best,

Jim

Remove ads