SCAG Thread

Undrhil

Explorer
I wrote the text, so if there's a lack of clarity, its my fault. The intent was not to allow you to use Appendix A (which has almost everything in it that the EEPC has) and the SCAG together. Yes, the intent is to tell you that you cannot mix books and if that means you don't buy one of them, so be it. I would hope that given the need to have more than one character you might want the book anyway, or maybe just based on the fact that you'd the cool book if nothing else you'd pick it up.

Ah. OK. If the intent is the not use it, then that's fine. Definitely want to clarify that in the next ALPG then. :)

As for the Knight question, that's a rules question not specific to the AL, so I have no official comment. I read it personally as saying you must be a member of that order and do what they say, not that you have to be a Knight variant of noble or Knight of the Order (SCAG background); though you might want to since it makes sense.

I haven't even looked at the backgrounds in the SCAG yet. I didn't realize that was a background in the book. I'll check it out and see if it fits my character better than the Soldier background does. Thanks :)

Remove ads