Scheduling for IRON DM 2013!

EP

First Post
Quick question. How many times do we have to check in to get started? I'm not complaining about not going up against last year's winner (talk about pressure), but I had already checked in yesterday morning, ran out to run some errands, and apparently missed the second round of check-ins. As I mentioned before, I'm good to go whenever. Just give me a mention when I'm up and I'll be there.

Rune

Once A Fool
I'm calling for check-ins on these 24-hour matches because I want to make sure that the contestants see the ingredients (and have time to do something with them.) 'Cause 24 hours can be hard.

In your case, we (all three of us) kept missing each other by hours--and I didn't want to take the chance.

For the next two matches, though, I'll call for a range of availability and narrow it down with the check-ins.

...Speaking of which:

[MENTION=41744]EP[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6726030]Mike Myler[/MENTION]
[MENTION=53286]Lwaxy[/MENTION]

would any two of you like to start a match sometime between Wednesday and Sunday?

If so, please post your availability--including a range of time that you could begin in.

Wicht

Hero
Is it Tuesday? Its been one of those days.

But I'll be ready. For the sake of convenience, just assume that I am checked in.

MortalPlague

Adventurer
I'm all set for this too. [MENTION=221]Wicht[/MENTION], I look forward to a good competition. Best of luck.

On that note, I return to my campaign prep for tonight. I can't wait to have treants lumber out of the woods to attack the wagon while dryads lure PCs off into the woods. :D

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
Looks like I'll be at several hospitals all through this week. :-S Hate it when they set appointments without asking back if that works for me.

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
This week I've been blindsided by unforeseen circumstance. I've got to re-do a great deal of labor that I previously thought finished and will be working extremely long days until it's completed. I'm out for no less than a week. :(

Rune

Once A Fool
Well..it looks like you might have to wait a little while on your match, EP, as the remaining 3 contestants are all tied up for the moment.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases