Scheduling for IRON DM 2013!

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
Sorry to be a prat, but is there a maximum word count? I'm barely halfway done and looking at more than 2,000; I don't want to get penalized or disqualified for being thorough. If there is, please let me know when you can! Thanks!

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
Sorry to be a prat, but is there a maximum word count? I'm barely halfway done and looking at more than 2,000; I don't want to get penalized or disqualified for being thorough. If there is, please let me know when you can! Thanks!

First round = no limit. There are limits in later rounds, but don't worry about it for now.

Rune

Once A Fool
Not in this round. I actually have the rules posted in the first post of the other thread. As those rules have the answers to these questions and others you might have, I recommend refreshing your memory on them.

They'll tell you anything you need to know.

Last edited:

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
I re-read them right before I got into it, I just missed that part because it was in the Tournament Structure section and I did initially gloss over that section. My apologies.

My entry has been submitted to the main thread.
It was really fun to write! My fiancee is just about ready to head out to the bar for the evening and I managed to get it done right under the wire. :)

Update on that: Unfortunately, when I went to preview my post all the formatting was whacked out. Spaces were removed after punctuation and all kinds of stuff. I fixed the main story block of all errors, but do not have time to get back and fix up the statistics - since you said they weren't necessary anyway and I'm already receiving angry looks from my lady, I have to just let that go. I'm really sorry that the stats are squashed but they're icing on the cake anyway.

Dragonwriter

First Post
My entry is up.

My writing rarely improves with drinking and I don't trust my inebriated fingers :-D

Heheheh. A similar concern for time in the future caused me to post now, too. I figured I wouldn't be able to do any more work on it later tonight, and I know I won't get anything done tomorrow morning. :p

Wicht

Hero
For what its worth, with a 48 hour deadline, I am good to go for round 2 anytime between right now and Tuesday. Earlier in the week is going to be easier on me than later in the week.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases