Scheduling for IRON DM 2015

Rune

Once A Fool
I'm free now.

Unless you're okay with a 10 or 10:30 PM EST start, it's looking like there won't be any match today; I will soon be incommunicado.

If you're good with that start time, though, and I get confirmation from both you and [MENTION=976]Imhotepthewise[/MENTION] that you both will be looking for the ingredients around then (seven and a half to eight hours from now), we will start your match tonight.

Either way, if anyone wants a match started tomorrow, my schedule looks much the same: morning, early afternoon, or later in the evening (hopefully a little earlier, but no guarantees). All based on EST, of course.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
My schedule is a busier later in the week, but a hard task with no time is what Iron DM is about, right? :p Whenever you can post, I'll make it work.

Wik

First Post
Let's try this:

[MENTION=976]Imhotepthewise[/MENTION], [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION], or [MENTION=40177]Wik[/MENTION], we can begin a match in the morning, early afternoon, or later in the evening (after 10 or 10:30 probably) Tuesday (today). All based on the Eastern time zone.

The first two of you to post compatable schedules within those ranges will play in the second match. Hopefully.

Sure, anytime is good for me - I'd prefer evening schedules.... assuming 7 PM ET, that means it's here around 3 PM PT, so I can start when I get home from work, which is nice.

As I said before, I'm free anytime, EXCEPT mondays... and I'd prefer (but don't need) wednesdays free.

Remove ads