Scheduling for the IRON DM 2021 Tournament!

Rune

Once A Fool
Now that Round 1 is complete, would the advancing competitors please post a range of available times (with time zone, for convienience) and days? And preferences within those ranges, of course.

@Gradine

@el-remmen

@Wicht (I see days, but no time-range)

@Neurotic

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I always prefer weekends due to work obligations...that said, I can write something if I see ingredients in the morning and write in the afternoon.

I am at GMT +1 (S Europe time) - it is +2 on summer time (right now)

Wicht

Adventurer
With 48 hours to do 1500 words, I can fit that in whenever. Specific hours won't matter much to me on the days in question.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I am down to start tonight, tomorrow or wednesday (again, preferring a 9 or 10 pm start time). Otherwise it's gotta wait til next Monday.

Gradine

Final Form (they/them)
With 48 hours my schedule opens up quite a bit. I won't be able to do a Sunday-Wednesday would probably be my preferred schedule, but as long as it isn't Friday or Saturday morning (PST) I should be fine.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
With 48 hours my schedule opens up quite a bit. I won't be able to do a Sunday-Wednesday would probably be my preferred schedule, but as long as it isn't Friday or Saturday morning (PST) I should be fine.
Then we have a schedule conflict.
On Thursday, I go to the theatar after work. Friday is free, saturday morning free, afternoon game session, Sunday all-day festival event nearby (including travel).

:(
Can we wait until Sunday evening ?

Gradine

Final Form (they/them)
Can we wait until Sunday evening ?
Sunday start works great for me; I can be flexible as needed. It's a lot harder but not impossible for me to write on the weekends

E: I just noticed I awkwardly worded my previous post; any time starting Sunday-Wednesday would be my preferred start; I could also make Thursday work.

Level Up!

An Advertisement

Advertisement4