• COMING SOON! -- Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition! Level up your 5E game! The standalone advanced 5E tabletop RPG adds depth and diversity to the game you love!

Scheduling for the IRON DM 2021 Tournament!

Rune

Once A Fool
Now that Round 1 is complete, would the advancing competitors please post a range of available times (with time zone, for convienience) and days? And preferences within those ranges, of course.

@Gradine

@el-remmen

@Wicht (I see days, but no time-range)

@Neurotic

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I always prefer weekends due to work obligations...that said, I can write something if I see ingredients in the morning and write in the afternoon.

I am at GMT +1 (S Europe time) - it is +2 on summer time (right now)

Wicht

Adventurer
With 48 hours to do 1500 words, I can fit that in whenever. Specific hours won't matter much to me on the days in question.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I am down to start tonight, tomorrow or wednesday (again, preferring a 9 or 10 pm start time). Otherwise it's gotta wait til next Monday.

Gradine

Final Form (they/them)
With 48 hours my schedule opens up quite a bit. I won't be able to do a Sunday-Wednesday would probably be my preferred schedule, but as long as it isn't Friday or Saturday morning (PST) I should be fine.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
With 48 hours my schedule opens up quite a bit. I won't be able to do a Sunday-Wednesday would probably be my preferred schedule, but as long as it isn't Friday or Saturday morning (PST) I should be fine.
Then we have a schedule conflict.
On Thursday, I go to the theatar after work. Friday is free, saturday morning free, afternoon game session, Sunday all-day festival event nearby (including travel).

:(
Can we wait until Sunday evening ?

Gradine

Final Form (they/them)
Can we wait until Sunday evening ?
Sunday start works great for me; I can be flexible as needed. It's a lot harder but not impossible for me to write on the weekends

E: I just noticed I awkwardly worded my previous post; any time starting Sunday-Wednesday would be my preferred start; I could also make Thursday work.

Level Up!

An Advertisement

Advertisement4