Scheduling for the IRON DM 2021 Tournament!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Totally not OK to hit a man on vacation.

I can be a replacement in case of a dropout. I am at GMT +1 (SE europe)

As much as I want to participate, I think it might be best to give my spot to @Neurotic. I've been thrust into the unfortunate circumstance of moving out of my condo with nowhere to go. (First world problems - it's because my new condo is not finished being built. Pandemic slow-downs have made my move-out-date and my move-in-date fall out of alignment by an unknown degree.) So I am couch-surfing (with a wife, two teenagers, and a golden retriever in tow).

I have a roof over my head, and wifi, but what I don't have is any time or privacy. I've tried for over a week just to find the time to roll a round in a PBP game that I'm running, to no avail.

I have to face the fact that there's just no way that I realistically have time right now. (Though maybe next week will be different?) Still, it's probably best to bow out and let Neurotic have a go.

Rune

Once A Fool
As much as I want to participate, I think it might be best to give my spot to @Neurotic. I've been thrust into the unfortunate circumstance of moving out of my condo with nowhere to go. (First world problems - it's because my new condo is not finished being built. Pandemic slow-downs have made my move-out-date and my move-in-date fall out of alignment by an unknown degree.) So I am couch-surfing (with a wife, two teenagers, and a golden retriever in tow).

I have a roof over my head, and wifi, but what I don't have is any time or privacy. I've tried for over a week just to find the time to roll a round in a PBP game that I'm running, to no avail.

I have to face the fact that there's just no way that I realistically have time right now. (Though maybe next week will be different?) Still, it's probably best to bow out and let Neurotic have a go.
I’m sorry to hear about your rough circumstances and I hope things work out for you sooner than later. I do appreciate your gracefully bowing out in time for us to slot in an alternate. Assuming you’re sure you don’t have the time, that is.

I do recommend that (if you haven’t already) you ask @el-remmen about signing up for the newsletter so you know when the next one starts. Or the spin-off. You might need to make sure it doesn’t get caught in your spam-filter, though; I did.

Rune

Once A Fool
Looks like we’re going to need to rethink Match 4. I believe @loverdrive indicated availability as early as Friday. @Neurotic, can you do Friday or Saturday match?

(As a bonus, there’s only 5 hours difference between you two.)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yes, as much as it kills me, I have to be realistic. I haven't even found the time yet to read the first match! I'll sit this one out and watch (as soon as I can pull that off). It's a shame - I've been looking forward to it ever since we finished the last one.

I think I'm signed up for the newsletter. Correct me if I'm wrong, @el-remmen ?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Looks like we’re going to need to rethink Match 4. I believe @loverdrive indicated availability as early as Friday. @Neurotic, can you do Friday or Saturday match?

(As a bonus, there’s only 5 hours difference between you two.)
I just came home from vacation. Tomorrow will be full with cleaning, unpacking, shopping etc...i need to put my furniture back too since we had our walls painted while away.

Saturday evening South europe time would be earliest I could reallistically do it.

Remove ads