Scheduling for the IRON DM 2021 Tournament!

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
@FitzTheRuke and @loverdrive, I am getting ready to launch your round Tomorrow (Saturday). Is 3pm EDT/11am PDT reasonable for both of you? That should give Fitz a reasonable morning to work on their entry.

-rg

nevermind, I see Rune was already on it. I am not sure how I missed it. Sigh.

Rune

Once A Fool
@FitzTheRuke and @loverdrive, I am getting ready to launch your round Tomorrow (Saturday). Is 3pm EDT/11am PDT reasonable for both of you? That should give Fitz a reasonable morning to work on their entry.

-rg

nevermind, I see Rune was already on it. I am not sure how I missed it. Sigh.
3 PM EDT would be 1 AM for loverdrive. If you can’t post ingredients at 12 PM EDT, I can get it done (assuming the servers stay up!). You’re still good to judge, I assume?

Also, in case you missed it, Fitz had to drop out. The contestants will be loverdrive and Neurotic.

Edit- Just to clear up any potential confusion among the contestants, I’d better tag @loverdrive and @Neurotic to make sure they see this: no change to the previously posted schedule. 12 PM EDT Saturday.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
3 PM EDT would be 1 AM for loverdrive. If you can’t post ingredients at 12 PM EDT, I can get it done (assuming the servers stay up!). You’re still good to judge, I assume?

Also, in case you missed it, Fitz had to drop out. The contestants will be loverdrive and Neurotic.

Edit- Just to clear up any potential confusion among the contestants, I’d better tag @loverdrive and @Neurotic to make sure they see this: no change to the previously posted schedule. 12 PM EDT Saturday.
Confirmed

Remove ads