Scheduling Thread for the IRON DM 2020 Tournament!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm fine with starting any time Friday, but ideally, I'd prefer to start Saturday afternoon. Really any time that makes it NOT due in the middle of Saturday (or too early in the morning on Sunday or Monday) will be fine for me, though, I think.

Rune

Once A Fool
@Iron Sky, @FitzTheRuke prefers a Saturday afternoon start (If I recall, because of working all day Saturday). Is this too late for you?

I believe you mentioned earlier that Friday (today) would be perfect to start, but that really doesn’t say much about how well Saturday would work.

If it works, I’m inclined to set a time of 3-ish PM EST Saturday to start Match 2.

Wicht

Hero
My apologies for not having done a judgment yesterday for match 2. For various reasons which because of board policy shall remain undisclosed, my head was not in the right place and I did not even think about gaming all day. I will endeavor to get to it by this afternoon or evening.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
My apologies for not having done a judgment yesterday for match 2. For various reasons which because of board policy shall remain undisclosed, my head was not in the right place and I did not even think about gaming all day. I will endeavor to get to it by this afternoon or evening.
I thought some of you east-coasters might have had a bit of a hard time yesterday. It occurred to me that forum-posting might move a bit down on the importance list ATM. Take your time, and be safe.

Remove ads