• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SciFi Channel Movie: The Legend of Earthsea

Blastin

First Post
Grymar said:
Sounds like a solid opinion from the ENWorld folks. I'm right now reading Heart Shaped Box, but when that is done I'll look these up.

Thanks.

Slight Hijack:
How do ya like Heart shaped Box? I thought it was pretty neat, especially the scene about the main character seeing the ghost of the little girl in the backyard...

Grymar

Explorer
Blastin said:
Slight Hijack:
How do ya like Heart shaped Box? I thought it was pretty neat, especially the scene about the main character seeing the ghost of the little girl in the backyard...

I'm less than 100 pages in so far (time has been at a premium this week) but so far I'm really enjoying it. Very creepy and macabre without being too gory. It looks like Joe learned well from his father, especially his early stuff.

qstor

Adventurer
frankthedm said:
[IMaGel]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e5/Gedo6sn.jpg/200px-Gedo6sn.jpg[/IMaGel]Licensing problems are in the way of a North American release of Gedo Senki, with the Sci-Fi Channel, which released the miniseries Legend of Earthsea in 2004, currently holding the rights to the property. Under the current situation, the film cannot be released earlier than 2009, when Sci-Fi's rights expire.

yeah I saw that on Wikipedia. I'm looking forward to seeing that.

Mike

Remove ads