• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scotley's Tomb of Horror's 3.5 is full again.

Arkhandus

First Post
I don't have Magic Item Compendium, so no Healing Belt. Grackle just needs some emergency healing resources, that's all his potions are.

Scotley

Hero
@ scotley - Yah the eberron campaign setting is one of few sources that actually has Bard feats, although I've never actually played a bard before ;p

If its cool, I'll be using the third section of my quiver as a sheath for my katana since its the general size & shape of a bow.

@ Arkhandus - You might want to look for a healing belt instead of a potion. Same price but heals 2d8 3 times a day instead of a 3d8+5 one shot.

I've got Eberron, but haven't looked at it in quite some time, since I'm not playing there now. I'll have to check out the feats. I love bards.

You may keep the Katana in your quiver. It may be bending the rules a bit, but I can't see it as unbalancing things too much.

Here is the write up for healing belt:

HEALING BELT
Price (Item Level): 750 gp (3rd)
Body Slot: Waist
Caster Level: 3rd
Aura: Faint; (DC 16) conjuration
Activation: — and standard (command)
Weight: 1 lb.
This broad leather belt is studded with three
moonstones.
While wearing a healing belt, you gain a
+2 competence bonus on Heal checks.
This is a continuous effect and requires
no activation.
In addition, the belt has 3 charges,
which are renewed each day at dawn.
Spending 1 or more charges allows you to
channel positive energy and heal damage
with a touch. (You can also use this ability
to harm undead, dealing them an equivalent
amount of damage instead.)
1 charge: Heals 2d8 points of damage.
2 charges: Heals 3d8 points of damage.
3 charges: Heals 4d8 points of damage.
Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, cure
moderate wounds.
Cost to Create: 500 gp, 40 XP, 1 day.

Arkhandus

First Post
Wow, that sure makes Cure Serious Wounds potions obsolete. But Grackle will take it instead of his CSW potion if you're allowing it.

Remove ads