• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Scourge Of Worlds - A Dungeons and Dragons Adventure" DVD

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Does it star any American Gladiators? I believe TSR's foray into live video games starred "Malibu". :D

I was actually thinking about getting it until I saw the collector's edition bit. That really #@%$@# me off - the regular edition isn't a a complete product - you get cheated out of 2 endings. It's one thing to give away frills with a product, but removing stuff from the regular edition, that's just slimey.

Shadowdancer said:

Where can you pre-order?

Amazon.com/Buy.com

Edit: There's a preview in Dragon 309? Neat, but given the time of month my Dragon subscription copy usually arrives, I'll probably have the full version before the preview!

Last edited:

Goodsport

Explorer
trancejeremy said:
was actually thinking about getting it until I saw the collector's edition bit. That really #@%$@# me off - the regular edition isn't a a complete product - you get cheated out of 2 endings.

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp I know exactly how you feel! :(

-G

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Erik Mona said:
I've actually seen a small portion of this, and I think everyone will be plesantly surprised. I was particularly pleased that they paid more attention to Greyhawk continuity than WotC's R&D department does, so kudos for that.

And thus spoke Erik, and lo, I was officially sold on the product, although the only one I'll buy is the collector's version.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
By the way, one little thought that's been running around in the back of my mind; Erik, Jesse, can either of you guys (or anyone else who is in a position to do so) comment on how well this DVD will fit in - in terms of character continuity - with the D&D novels (The Savage Caves, The Bloody Eye, etc.)? They do, after all, feature the same cast of heroes.

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
I spent about an hour playing with the demo last night, and I thought it was way cool. So I've reserved a copy from Suncoast and I'll be picking it up on my lunch tomorrow.

I play in alsih2o's game on Tuesday nights, but after we're done, I'm firing this puppy up. I predict a very late night.

fett527

First Post
trancejeremy said:
Does it star any American Gladiators? I believe TSR's foray into live video games starred "Malibu". :D

You said Dragon Strike!

Remeber that was "Hyper-reality" not 3D animation.:p

"Are you feeling brave tonight?"

Remove ads