• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Sealed Lands] The City of Taleas

ferretguy

First Post
Eying the guard Aerick reaches to his helm Awfully silent my friend. Perhaps you could use a little fresh air. Aerick will try to help the man doff his helm and aid him in sitting..

Kalanyr

Explorer
The guard remains silent and immobile as you remove his helmet and sit him down, as you do so you see that he now seems capable of bearing his armour.

OOC - Ray of Enfeeblement just wore off.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Dekiran silently observes the guard as he's being cared for by the two warriors. "It appears like he's still under the effect of the goblin's enchantment. Unfortunately I do not have the power to dispell it," he frowns, annoyed at admitting to a weakness, "very few people do. It could take days before he's in any mood for sociality, depending on the spell he's under."

ooc: Is the guard Charmed, Geased, or Dominated, as far as we can tell?

Kalanyr

Explorer
Dekiran:
The guard is under no effect that Dekiran recognises. His behaviour is most similar to a Dominate or combination of Geas though.

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC - I will assume then that you all went back to sleep ?

You awaken in the morning (sufficiently late to catch up on missed sleep for the spellcasters) and see that the guard has apparently regained his sense of self since he is tending the fire and has apparently prepared breakfast for you.

ferretguy

First Post
Awakening to the smell of an early morning breakfast, Aerick looks to see his previous foe cooking. Walking over to the guard he takes a look to see what is on for the mornings repast...
Morning friend! I see you have recovered from being the goblins servant...So how did you happen to fall in with such a cunning being?

Festy_Dog

First Post
Argus rises to the smell of food, grinning broadly when he sees it.

"Aye, looks tae be a fine meal ye be cookin' up there," he says, and rubs his hands together hungrily.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads