• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Sealed Lands] The City of Taleas

Serpenteye

First Post
ooc: I guess we're (I'm) been too argumentative and it's become very difficult to advance the plot. Solution: Dekiran will follow any reasonable suggestion on what to do next, regardless of who makes it. I will no longer try to assume the role of the party-leader, what's the point if there's no party to lead? Consider me a follower from now on :).

Dekiran yawns, "Whatever you say, dwarf. Whatever you say. Frankly this discussion bores me. Let's just do something, shall we?"

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC - Hey, I quiet like Dekiran's personality. It fits his background well. I was just waiting for the others to post something/anything and it never happened. And this wasn't a scene where I could force advance the story since I needed a decision on what was happening. I think what I'm saying is, it'd be nice if everyone made their opinion clear when there's no clear path for me to assume you go down if not everyone posts.

If people want I'll just go with the opionon of those who have already posted, when such things arise.

Just wanted to clear that up, its definitely nothing you did SE, its my reluctance to move on without hearing from everyone.

Serpenteye

First Post
ooc: I don't really know where this is going either. It seems we have two options. Either we continue on the quest given to us by the Goblin (which is a continuation of the quest we have just completed that was given to us by the king of Taleas to learn about the reason for the sudden reappearance of the cave in the mountain) or we return to civilization to warn the king (or blackmail Galen's family or otherwise exploit the situation for our own gain) that the most powerful noble family in the kingdom is most likely to be under some sort of magical control of the goblins or some other fey creatures.

Either we serve the goblins (with the slight possibility of getting a lot more powerful from opening the seal and also facing the possibility of being burned to conders by the sudden release of all that magical energy).

Or we return to civilization to save humanity (facing the possibility that we may be wasting our time if Galen (a fighter-type with little understanding of magic) actually is right).

That's the way Dekiran sees it anyway. What about your character?

Last edited:

ferretguy

First Post
OOC: well the simple way Aerick would see it is that the king sent us to discover the occurance of this cave, so if it involves some type of seal then so be it. Off to the cave, for better or ill be it!

Inez Hull

First Post
Our appointed quest should be fulfilled. Regardless Aeter's intent will triumph in the end anyway..... but you all knew I was going to say that right?

SE keep up the roleplay from Dekiran, it's been fun butting heads ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads