Blog (A5E) See A Page Spread From Dungeon Delver’s Guide

Dungeon Delver’s Guide (for 5E and for Level Up: A5E) layout is well underway, and we can’t wait to bring it to you on Kickstarter this Autumn. In the meantime, here’s a quick peek at the first two pages of the second chapter of the book. The first chapter is for players and includes heritages, cultures, backgrounds, archetypes, equipment, and spells. This second chapter is all about...

Dungeon Delver’s Guide (for 5E and for Level Up: A5E) layout is well underway, and we can’t wait to bring it to you on Kickstarter this Autumn. In the meantime, here’s a quick peek at the first two pages of the second chapter of the book.
  • The first chapter is for players and includes heritages, cultures, backgrounds, archetypes, equipment, and spells.
  • This second chapter is all about designing dungeons, including some pre-made dungeons for you to use.
  • The third chapter is full of tools for the Narrator, including magic items, NPCs, and monsters.
  • The fourth chapter is a gazetteer of the weird and wonderful Underland, which we bet is more weird and wonderful than you’re imagining!

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 6.58.25 PM.png

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm glad this is for both 5E and Level Up. I hope to get my group onto Level Up by next year.
The secret is that they're the same game! Nearly everything written for either game works with the other. The only thing we had to do is make O5E versions of our 6(?) new heritages (races), as we split race into heritage and culture, so a few pages in an appendix.

tabletopjess

Explorer
Staff member
This, but in Canadian, knowing that shipping will probably cost as much as the book.

Might be worth it to literally fly to UK to get my copy; at least I’ll get a vacation out of it.
I'm doing my best to keep Canadian shipping as low as possible! Im currently looking into local hubs in Canada and seeing if we can keep prices down. On our website shipping rates are between £10 and £24 depending on weight for Canada currently.

Arilyn

Hero
I'm doing my best to keep Canadian shipping as low as possible! Im currently looking into local hubs in Canada and seeing if we can keep prices down. On our website shipping rates are between £10 and £24 depending on weight for Canada currently.
Thank you! Shipping can be crazy. For a while it was actually cheaper shipping from UK to Canada, then US to Canada. Sometimes it might still be. It seems to be a chaotic mess. I don't envy you sorting out the best means to ship.

No sweat! It’s not your fault the rates are absurd. We appreciate the effort!

The secret is that they're the same game! Nearly everything written for either game works with the other. The only thing we had to do is make O5E versions of our 6(?) new heritages (races), as we split race into heritage and culture, so a few pages in an appendix.
As much as we love 5E what keeps us playing it is DnD Beyond. I can't imagine what kind of investment it would take for a similar service for Level Up, but it would make your products stand out even more, IMO.

Remove ads

Remove ads