• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking a game store with Tact Tiles in stock

d12

First Post
The manufacturer of Tact-tiles is sold out. Is there a retialer out there that anyone knows of that has these in stock? I'm looking to place an order.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Varianor Abroad said:
People have been known to look into purchasing them overseas to ship them to the US. (Too expensive, but my friends thought about it.)
And even more people hope that the manufacturing problem gets ironed out - I wants some Tac Tiles, dammit!

The Auld Grump

Henry

Autoexreginated
If they can start making the darned things again, I'm a certified customer. After watching it in action, those things are fantastic! If I knew what they were made from, I'd consider home-kitting me a set myself...

d12

First Post
I've also considered trying to do them myself. You can buy white board surface fairly cheaply, but I wonder how well the pieces will fit together and stay flat once they've been cut up.

Job

First Post
Here is a link to a website that describes how to make a set of boards very much like Tact Tiles. They won't be as nifty as whiteboard, but it's much less expensive and promises to serve just as well.

Make your own Tact Tiles

Job.

MarauderX

Explorer
I love them too. Love them. The only other thing I use is a large format printer.

For some reason the GMs at the last Winter Fantasy were down on them... said the lines kept smudging and they use whiteboards instead. I decided to change the subject instead of arguing... each DM to his own.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads