Seeking Group in North Central Jersey

Caias Ward

First Post
I'm also looking for a group in NJ. I'm located in West Orange, 33, and have extensive experience playing in both home games and Living Greyhawk. Pretty open to different games as long as things don't go too crazy (like no prestige classes, etc), I prefer my 3.5 D&D to act somewhat like 3.5 D&D :)

As for non-scariness, I write RPGs for money, so... wait, that may not prove anything... :)

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Update:

We have one group active & playing now with Failed Saving Throw as DM. That group is full, but we still have a number of people interested in getting a second game together who are mostly just looking for a DM at this point.

If you're interested in the second group, post to the NCJGamers list, address above.

Talembar

First Post
2nd Group

There hasn't been any activity on the NCJCampaign board in quite a while -- it doesn't look as if there's much hope of a second game....I think the major problem is the lack of a willing DM...

~Jace

goblincleaver

First Post
Hey, anybody up for forming a group in Warren County, NJ, or it's immediate vicinity? I'm dying to start up a group but don't want to travel far or stay out too late. I'm getting too old for that crap! Anyway, I'm talking 1e here because I'm not capable of moving on to 2e or 3e. I can DM, but would be fine playing as well. I'm looking for adult player/DMs of any experience level who are easygoing, social, want use their imagination and have some laughs without being rude or quoting from reference books. I'm thinking week nights or weekends, maybe 2-4 times a month or so. Anybody?

Cinerarium

First Post
Hi everyone --

I'm looking to start up a second group that will play on a weeknight, say 6:30 - 10:30. The first group is strictly weekends and with kids that doesn't work well for me. I am willing to DM and host if needed.

Please sign up to the NCJGamers group if there's anyone else out there looking for a game in the area. I work in Bridgewater and live in High Bridge and am willing to travel 30 minutes from either if need be (so Morristown, New Brunswick, Hillsborough, Flemington, Phillipsburg, and Hackettstown are doable).

Hope to hear from you,
Steve

wysiwyg

First Post
Hi goblincleaver.
I have an urge to re-experiment with 1st ed.
However I am currently in South Africa.
Do you think a game via skype or some other voice media might be possible?

Remove ads