• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[SERENITY RPG] Redridge and Beyond

Just_Hal

First Post
Gren:
"Seems like a downright healthy endeavour, being the guildies are workin' with the alliance and all"

"Like I said earlier, ya got my gun and after I will fly that shuttle back here all pretty like."

"Hopefully with the lot of you inside and breathing"

"As for a leader, I will be captain of that shuttle, but will let someone else get famous on the land assault."

Last edited:

yangnome

First Post
"Well, I too am a bit curious as to why I was woken up for this. However, before you say anything, if Esther is in, I guess I am too"

Demetrie looks over at Esther and winks. "I'd do just about anything to see her in action again."

Evil Ujio

First Post
yangnome said:
"Well, I too am a bit curious as to why I was woken up for this. However, before you say anything, if Esther is in, I guess I am too"

Demetrie looks over at Esther and winks. "I'd do just about anything to see her in action again."
Esther can't help but give a slight raise of her brow, a confused look that washes away quickly when she nods, "I will take that as a compliment..."

Pylar

First Post
"Hmm...and I assume I'm the only person in town that knows how to drive but if you need me to play nurse to a doctor count me in. Besides I don't have any appointments till this evening." Sebastian takes a moment to catch the doctors eye and flashes a good natured grin.

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
yangnome said:

Cole:
"Why you here Demetrie, well I heard you was on Athens fighting durning the war. And you have that big fancy pistol on your side, I'm guess you know how to use it."
"I was thinking of letting Gordon in charge. People seem to listen to you"
(Leadership trait, you picked it :) )
"Like I said we want them Guilders gone. I don't care how that happens."

OOC: If you want to question the wounded kid I will let you try to wake him. This could cause him more harm. It is up to you.

Last edited:

Evil Ujio

First Post
Pylar said:
"Hmm...and I assume I'm the only person in town that knows how to drive but if you need me to play nurse to a doctor count me in. Besides I don't have any appointments till this evening." Sebastian takes a moment to catch the doctors eye and flashes a good natured grin.
"I know a few things about medicine as well," she says cracking her knuckle.

Galethorn

First Post
Gordon, sitting at the end of the table in a brown coat--something he was usually only seen in when he was going out on a job--having listened for quite some time, finally spoke up.

"I reckon I could lead for a spell. It's been a good few years since the last time I did anything quite like this, but I don't suppose those guild types have anything more than pistols, otherwise they would have used it on the kid.

"So, unless anybody else wants to spearhead this shindig, I'll start takin' ideas for a plan. So far, I've got two ideas in my head; sneakin' and shootin'."

Evil Ujio

First Post
Esther stands and nods to Gordon, "Make a decision on our plan of attack; my suggestions are that we sneak in using a layout of the mine and take them by surprise, hit hard and fast. I can't suggest anymore without seeing a layout of the mines and any possible kill zones."

She turns to Demetrie, "I am not sure if that was a joke or not but we need to stay focused on the task at hand."

maddmic

Explorer
Victor was listening intently to what was being said when Cole was speaking. As the others chimed in though, their voices meshed together and made little sense as he thought out what was going to happen. 'A hot and messy day indeed.' He seemed lost in thought only to catch a glimpse of Sebastion grinning at him. Looking at the well dressed man. 'Funny, I always seen him with womenfolk. I thought he fancied them.'

He then realized that the group seemed to be planning some sort of raid. He looked at Cole who seemed to be asking him a question with his eyes. "Oh, of course I'll do it. You know me, a humble public servent." Turning back to the others, he looked a bit puzzled. "While you all are planning this great scheme, I think I might have an idea on how to approach this issue. They're probably expectin' some people to come up there. Seeing as how we got ourselves a doc, preacher and chauffer, (he returned the playful grin to Sebastian) perhaps the three of us could ride up there showing our intent to help. All the while the rest of you are sneakin' around. I'm not much for plannin these things, but perhaps this might be an option since they undoubtably expect somebody to come."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads