• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[SERENITY RPG] Redridge and Beyond

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Cole:
"I will gets you a mule and a trailer. It ain't much just a engine with 4 sturdy wheels and roll cage but it should get you to the mine. Its 'bout 18 miles outside of town. With the terrain as it is shoudn't take more than 2 hours to get there. I want them Guilders gone and I don't care as to the methods. Extra 100 Platnum each if that ship comes back with you."
"I am guessing you all have a piece." He looks to Sebastian, "I got a pistol you can have, it may be a little rough for you pertty hands there. I could probably draw a flower on to it to help match your pants there."

Cole reaches into his pocket, he throws Gordon a radio, "Here you go, you can keep in contact with me here. I am pertty sure they will be able to pick up radio transmissions so lets not chit chat unleass we have to."

Galethorn

First Post
"Shiny," Gordon remarked, looking the radio over before stuffing it into the inside pocket of his coat.

He looked up at Esther.

"I was thinking along the same lines myself. Maybe a pincer movement; flank 'em and drive 'em into an ambush? They won't be in good shape if we get between them and their ship."

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
OOC: Here is a simple non elegant map. My artistic ablites are lacking. Post 38 has a picture of the Mine area. There are a couple of storage sheds and a small refining plant. You won't know what there till you scout out the area.

Attachments

• MineLocation.JPG
    MineLocation.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 71

Pylar

First Post
Sebastian stands up and glares at Cole for a moment before smiling, and looking at the rough weapon in his hand.

"As you stated before my job was to assist the good doctor. To help him get around..why should that require a pistol? If someone tries to keep the doctor from doing his job I promise they will not interfere. However, I will not be a party to murdering folk..even if they are acting dishonestly. So why don't you just hold onto that toy for me", Sebastian smiles again then still looking Cole in the eye taps the sword hanging at his hip. "Besides this has always been enough for me" He then turns and looks at the assembled group. "I would suggest that you leave myself and the good doctor behind during your assult. Leave us with the communication gear and we can watch your backs. Making sure that none of these wranglers try to drop in unexpectedly on your flank...then move in afterward to tend the wounded." Sebastian looks at the map of the mines for a moment..pursing his lips as he makes not of the terrian. "Hmmm, theres not alot of cover..and the mule will raise a cloud of dust when we move in close..might be smart for the assult team to hike in..hit them from their flanks...might even be able to use the mule to destract them". Once more he looks up..again flashing one of his million credit smiles. "Well that is if you want to listen to someone who spends most of their time on their back."

Evil Ujio

First Post
"Personally I think anyone going with the doctor should work as misdirection to keep the opposition focused on the doctor and his mission of mercy, while the rest of us use the distraction to take them by surprise and eliminate them," Esther replies.

Pylar

First Post
Sebastian grins ah hearing Esther's comment..again smiling in responce. "So you need someone that can speak well and is talented in persuading folk to think there way. Like I said before..don't need a pistol when you are otherwise armed..besides who's going to expect any danger from a Companion?. I like how you think mei-mei" Again he smiles, this time meeting Esther's gaze for a moment.

Last edited:

Evil Ujio

First Post
Esther nods, "Thank you, I think your smooth talking will be quite the asset, if at least to confuse the opposition and keep them talking."

yangnome

First Post
"Oh, I'm focused on te task at hand...Miners, in trouble; guild bad. I've got that much. If Sebastion doesn't want to carry a gun in, perhaps I should travel in with him and the Doc....you know, just in case."

Evil Ujio

First Post
yangnome said:
"Oh, I'm focused on te task at hand...Miners, in trouble; guild bad. I've got that much. If Sebastion doesn't want to carry a gun in, perhaps I should travel in with him and the Doc....you know, just in case."
Esther replies, "I agree with the last part of your statement."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads