{Settings Tournament} Round 3...And then there were Eight

Which do you prefer?

• Poll closed .

Planescape is proving to be a bit of a surprise. That might be a bit or an upset. I wonder if someone mobilized the Planescape community. Or if anti-FR sentiment is pushing other voters.

Planescape is proving to be a bit of a surprise. That might be a bit or an upset. I wonder if someone mobilized the Planescape community. Or if anti-FR sentiment is pushing other voters.

Really? I've always thought there was much, much love for Planescape (probably disproportionate to how much it was actually played).

AR

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
There IS much love for Planescape, including on these boards.

I don't think I know of anyone (well, who hasn't been paid for TSR or WotC) who "loves" the Realms. I think people like to use them...

Maybe I should stop the analogy.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
What I don't understand is Greyhawk is cleaning up while FR is getting beaten, yet they're essentially the same thing. When I first saw this playoff setup I fully expected these two to meet in the finals having mowed everything else down like grass on the way there. Elminster and Drizz't can't make that much difference to the perception of these two setting, can they?

Lan-"that said, the poll should have had 1e FR, 3e FR and 4e FR as separate options as they are so different"-efan

Remove ads