• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ShadowLight's Adventures in Hirst Arts

Wow, that's some thread necromancy you managed there Big Mac. A very awesome thread though. I'm inching closer and closer to buying some Hirst Arts molds some day. For now I don't have the time or money, but someday, someday! :)

Olaf the Stout

Damn you Asmor for resurrecting the thread and reminding me how good the Hirst Molds look! I've still managed to resist buying any as yet but I don't know how much longer that will last.

[shakes fist]

And now I have finally been broken down. The strong Aussie dollar, combined with a group order giving me 20% discount was the clincher.

I've gone out and ordered 4 molds, #40 Basic Block, #45 Gothic Dungeon Builder, #85 Cavern Accessories and #203 Cracked Floor which hopefully will arrive any day now. That should send me on the right path to addiction (and dungeon building)!

I've still got to go out and buy some Hydrostone, putty knife, etc., but I should be casting within the next week or two. :)

Olaf the Stout

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads