• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadowrun/Cyberpunk fans? This is for you. (Kickstarter)

Ryujin

Legend
A while back a three part video series called "Natural 1" was produced as a co-operative effort between Lynnvander Productions (Guelph, Ontario, Canada), Zombie Orpheus Entertainment (Seattle, Washington), and Dead Gentlemen Productions (Seattle, Washington), also pulling talent from Standard Action (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada). It recently won a HollyWeb award for "Best Fantasy Series." You can watch it starting at this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIY1niCIKhQ

Well now they're launching the Kickstarter for the sequel, oddly enough called "Natural 20." If all goes well it will include the original cast, plus several new faces. It's being written by Andy Dopieralski of Two Bards Productions, who has done much work on both ZOE and DG Productions in the past. Here's a link to the Kickstarter for "Natural 20."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1746391996/natural-20

*Full disclosure* Two years ago, when they were shooting both "Humans and Households" and "Natural 1", I went to a house in Guelph to meet up with Joanna Gaskell of "Standard Action" so that I could hand over a chainmail piece that I was donating to the production of their series. I had no idea that the shoot was going on at the time, nor that all of these fine folks were just on the other side of the door, and I missed out on meeting them. I don't want to miss them a second time ;)

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
One thing that I hadn't noticed, until recently, was that Vince Case (Bladezz from "The Guild") will also be in this.

Last year I had a 45 minute sit-down with Thomas Gofton, the Canadian behind Lynnvander Productions who hosted the shooting of "Natural 1", before the Canadian premier. For a moment I felt like an entertainment journalist :D He hinted at some of what was coming and I wish that I'd been recording it, at the time, because a lot of what he said might make sense now.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads