Shadowrun.DnD5 'DNA/DOA'

GreenKarl

First Post
NTensity holds onto the mutant's flailing arm just barely, as the creature howls in rage!

GM: OK Davos can attack twice, no disadvantage vs. AC 15. Other can make ranged attacks at Disadvantage (without Precise Shot feat) vs. AC 15 also.

Shayuri

First Post
Cursing under her breath, Juno came in hot, drawing her combat knife as she went. Her augmented reflexes let her move in a blur, delivering a stab, followed up by a knee strike that could break a normal man's arm, then a downward swinging slash and a final kick that thrust her back away from the mutated troll again!

(To avoid disad, coming into melee. Moving 15' gives advantage on attacks. Two knife attacks, with an extra Unarmed attack on each. After rolls, I believe that's 4 hits for a total of 32 damage. Juno then Crafty Actions to disengage and finishes movement back 15')

Knife Attack: 23 [1d20=17] or 15 [1d20=9] for 5 [1d6=1]
Unarmed Attack: 21 [1d20=15] or 18 [1d20=12] for 9 [1d6=5]
Knife Attack: 25 [1d20=19] or 16 [1d20=10] for 9 [1d6=5]
Unarmed Attack: 14 [1d20=8] or 22 [1d20=16] for 9 [1d6=5]

[sblock=Orokos roll]Martial Arts Attack Sequence vs Troll: 4#1d20+6 23 21 25 14 4#1d20+6 15 18 16 22 4#1d6+4 5...

Note - there is a die roll before this on Orokos where I didn't enter the correct codes, and it only rolled one set of d20's 4 times. Rather than try to fix it by manually rerolling a bunch of dice, I just figured I'd roll the whole sequence again with the right codes.[/sblock]

[sblock=Oops, forum die roller can't take what Juno can dish out]Knife 1 [roll0] or [roll1] for [roll2]
Unarmed 1 [roll3] or [roll4] for [roll5]
Knife 2 [roll6] or [roll7] for [roll8]
Unarmed 2 [roll9] or [roll10] for [roll11] )[/sblock]

Last edited:

GreenKarl

First Post
Davos slashed the mutant once but barely missed his follow up (and coming close to NTensity's arm!) and then Juno fast drew her dagger and stepped up to stab the creature twice and solid karate bone-breaking chops prove to be too much for the monster and its howl of rage turns towards pain and its body goes slack!

GM: I think that I have written up the Wire Reflexes and other extra action too only be a single attack, I am not sure if the Martial Arts follow up attack would be allowed even though its a free BUT maybe. I'm going to allow it but we might need to think about it going forward
Davos dealt 12HP and missed
Juno dealt 3, 7, 7 and 7 damage and thats enough to kill it

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: Should probably be in OOC but for Davos's attacks remember he is using Two Weapon Fighting. This allows him to make a second Attack with a Bonus Action. Then with his Enhanced Reflexes he gets to make a 'Weapon Attack' for free so he should be able to make 3 attacks a round.
For Juno she is using Martial Arts Expert that allows her to make an Unarmed attack for free whenever she makes a Melee Weapon Attack. With her Wired Reflexes she just to make a second 'Weapon Attack' in the round. I am iffy if the free Weapon Attack should include the free extra Unarmed attack is all.
Thoughts?

When the mutant's movements finally stilled, NTensity was able to realease the body and if slumped back onto the floor in the other room. Sovereign pilled up "Well that was exciting. What now? Want me to re-open the MagLock?"

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"F***ing arctic," agrees 'their' troll, rising from the floor with a thumbs up (there are actually two pairs of near-perfect footprints decorating his overly-wide back now)... "Thanks, G.B.S., I'll burn some cleaning fluid 'nyour honor." And: "You a'right?" That last directed towards Juno and her wounds.

Only teeny, tiny thing that hadn't gone quite to plan...

OOC: I think Diggs has a drone repair kit in his gear; could he use a torch or pry bar from that to help unstick the door once its un-maglocked?

Remove ads