Shadowrun.DnD5 'DNA/DOA'

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Hm," agrees the big guy with a nod. "So let's try it then. We'll guard."

OOC: Back to the ready action for him. You want to roll for Juno, GK? I'm thinking try until we get it or there's a consequence for failing?

Shayuri

First Post
Juno frowns and produces her mag-key kit. For a moment she's fitting little components together, then scanning the lock with a small instrument, then making adjustments. It doesn't take long before she presses her custom-built mag-key to the locking mechanism and turns it on.

(OOC - I actually don't know what attribute to base this on, but I'll just roll a d20 and we'll figure it out. :) [roll0] Prof bonus is +2, Dex is +4 or Int is +1 or whatever you judge relevant)

GreenKarl

First Post
(OOC - I actually don't know what attribute to base this on, but I'll just roll a d20 and we'll figure it out. :) [roll0] Prof bonus is +2, Dex is +4 or Int is +1 or whatever you judge relevant)

GM: Note as Sovereign also has the skill you have advantage on this check. Its Intelligence or Dexterity plus your Proficiency bonus. If you take your time you can get a +2 bonus but that takes an minute to try the test

Shayuri

First Post
(ah, advantage! Thanks for the reminder about that. [roll0] using Dex; not taking extra time just yet)

(lol, the dice they burn cold, the dice they burn hot)

GreenKarl

First Post
With a bit of glee Juno slots past the security protocols unlocking the door! As the locks releases she feels air blow through the seals. The door was obviously sealed with pressurized air from the other side. She thinks (not 100%) that there was no alarm set of when she unlocked it BUT if there is security on the other side with power set up it might have alerted anyone who had set such a condition know its now unlocked (i.e. "If this door's unlocks let me know").

Binder Fred

"Niiice," the troll compliments Junol with a thumbs up. "Anything onthe Node front from inthere, Sov?"

Faraday's broken, so let run the nodes of war!

OOC: Maintaining his Ready. No noise from the storage room, GK? (or from the just-opened door?)

GreenKarl

First Post
Sovereign seems to focus and whispers "Something... its definitely some high end stealth mode..." The deckers hands move about in the air as he interacts with something only visible to him in AR. After a second he continues "We are going to have to open to door for me to access it though. The door is still blocking out the wireless feed."

NTensity peers back towards the open door down the hallway but does not hear anything. It does not appear that the big mutant could have gone anywhere else but if its in their its keeping really quiet.

Shayuri

First Post
"There is a very good chance we're officially on a timer right now," Juno reports, putting her kit away. "If they had any kind of monitor on the door, it'll be showing it open right now. I don't think there's an alarm, but it's a bit too much to hope no one will notice this for long."

Binder Fred

It does not appear that the big mutant could have gone anywhere else but if its in their its keeping really quiet.
Bled itself to f***ing death if they're lucky!

"Alright, so let's jet." A bit reassured, the troll drops his surveilance and grabs the big 'lock door from the side. "On three? One. Two..."

[sblock=Actions]After giving everybody a chance to ready whatever actions they want, NTensity will open the door from the side (using his Reach to be out of the direct line of fire). Ready-action to slam it back closed if something jumps out....

If nothing does, he'll peek in[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases