Shadowrun using DnD5 [OOC]

GreenKarl

First Post
Sorry I got distracted yesterday afternoon with stuff. Posted this morning. Hoping [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] get internet soon but I rolled for Juno...

Now depending do you want to try and draw the monster back here or do you want to go through the door (MagLock Passkey and then push it open?)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Could Davos have stabbed the beast when it charged the door? He had a Ready Action prepared

And: There was a corridor to the south?!? Wow, I totally missed that

GreenKarl

First Post
The "hole" is not very big and Juno can barely get the pistol out as is so no extra. Also again the angle is such that when Davos first looked into the room he could not see it either. I will do a map up here soon for you also

GreenKarl

First Post
Map.DNA.DOA3.jpg

GreenKarl

First Post
Hmm something I forgot on the map was the heavily damaged/smashed security desks in front of the hallway the team is coming from, the open hallway to the south and and one in front of the undamaged door on the north wall.

Could Davos have stabbed the beast when it charged the door? He had a Ready Action prepared

And: There was a corridor to the south?!? Wow, I totally missed that

Davos' readied action was to slash at anything reaching out through the hole. To be able to stab through the hole, he'd have to be standing where Juno is.

GreenKarl

First Post
Well I meant large in the sense that it was there AND I did not do a good job. It was also suppose to be in the upper corner so you kind of hand to stand on your tepee-toes (except NTensity of course) to peek inside. Sorry my bad

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
No problems at all, GK. You wouldn't believe some of the things that came out of what I thought were some entirely clear, simple descriptions. :D

Remove ads